Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Recommended: Prepare for NEET with Safalta, Click here to know more.
Through NEET results, admission to 487 BSc nursing, 91,415 MBBS, 27,948 BDS, 52,720 AYUSH, and 603 BVSc seats, as well as 1205 AIIMS MBBS and 200 JIPMER MBBS seats in 15 AIIMS and 2 JIPMER institutes, will be given.
|NEET 2022 exam date||July 17, 2022|
|NEET 2022 result date||September 7, 2022|
|Last date to download the neet.nta.nic.in result 2022||Around 90 days from the date of NEET result 2022|
|NTA NEET official website||
|Conducting body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Number of registered candidates||18,72,339|
|Credentials needed to download the result||Roll number, date of birth, and security pin|
|Details printed on the scorecard||Name, subject-wise and total marks, percentile scores, AIR for 15% AIQ seats, cutoff score|
- September 7, 2022: NTA declared NEET UG 2022 result at neet.nta.nic.in. 993069 candidates have qualified for the medical exam.
- September 7, 2022: More than 16 lakh candidates appeared in NEET UG 2022 exam on July 17 in pen and paper mode.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET 2022 cut-off marks|
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th percentile||121-108||128-113|
- Go to the official website of NTA NEET neet.nta.nic.in
- Select the 'View NEET-UG 2022 -Result' option
- A page will appear named 'NEET Candidate Login'. Enter your date of birth, roll number, and security pin.
- You will see the NEET rank card 2022 on your screen
- Download the NEET 2022 result by clicking on the Print option and clicking on save.
- Personal details such as father's and mother's name, category and sub-category, candidate's name, gender, date of birth, nationality, etc
- Percentile score
- Candidates name
- Total marks obtained
- Application number
- NEET Qualifying status
- NEET cutoff score
- NEET 2022 All India Rank
- NEET AIR for 15% AIQ seats
|Correct answer||+4 marks|
|Incorrect response||-1 mark|
|Unanswered question||0 mark|
With the help of the making scheme for the NEET exam pattern, the basic score of candidates in the NEET exam can be calculated by using the formula given below.
Formula: NEET marks = 4 X total correct answers - 1 X total incorrect answers
- The Percentile score of NEET signifies the number of students who have scored more or less than respective candidates.
- The Percentile score of NEET estimates the comparison to the top NEET raw scores. Therefore, the percentile score of NEET cites the candidate’s position below the NEET topper and above other aspirants.
Source: safalta.comCandidates can refer to the information given above regarding NEET result 2022.