Recommended: Study for your Exams with Safalta School online. We provide Preparation materials for Classes 9-12 that can boost your preparations.
Table of Content
|RMO 2022-2023 Exam Eligibility Criteria|
|Stages in the Mathematical olympiad|
|RMO 2022-2023 Exam: Important Dates|
|Preparation tips to secure excellent marks in the RMO exam|
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Students from Kendriya Vidhayala (KV) and Jawahar Navodaya Vidhayala (JNV) are also eligible to participate in the exam. Candidates with Cards Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) cards can also be a part of the RMO. However, they cannot participate in the last phase of the Mathematical olympiad.
- Stage 1: Pre regional Mathematical olympiad (Pre RMO or PRMO)
- Stage 2: Regional Mathematical Olympiad (RMO)
- Stage 3: Indian National Mathematical Olympiad (INMO)
- Stage 4: International Mathematical Olympiad Training Camps (IMOTC)
- Stage 5: Pre Departure Training Camps
- Stage 6: International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO)
RMO Exam Pattern
RMO Exam Dates
PRMO Eligibility Criteria
PRMO Exam Pattern
PRMO Exam Dates
PRMO Exam Result
|Admit Card||October 2022 (1st week)|
|Pre RMO 2022-2023 Exam||November 24 and Deceber 20|
|Result||January 2023 (1st week)|
|RMO Registration 2022-2023||January 2023|
|RMO Exam 2022-2023||Not declared|
Preparation tips to secure excellent marks in the RMO exam
Refer to good books
What you are studying decides your marks. Therefore, we recommend studying good, reliable, and authentic Mathematics books for the RMO exam. You can refer to NCERT Books.
They are undoubtedly exceptional in their content. Moreover, other books you can refer to are as follows-
- An Excursion in Mathematics by M R Modak, S A Katre and V V Acharya and V M Sholapurkar
- Mathematical Circles by Fomin and others
- Problem Primer for the Olympiads by C R Pranesachar, B J Venkatachala and C S Yogananda
- Problem Solving Strategies by Arthur Engel
- Challenge and Thrill of Pre-College Mathematics by V Krishnamurthy, C R Pranesachar, K N Ranganathan and B J Venkatachala
Practicing mock test papers can help you in two ways. Firstly, it will help you understand the exam pattern. Secondly, you will learn time management skills.
Practice filling OMR Sheets at home
Filing up answers in OMR sheets needs attention and some precautions. Therefore, we advise candidates to practice filling the same at home to avoid mistakes like filling two answers or using gel pens.
Source: safalta.comCandidates can refer to the information given in the blog to learn about the RMO 2022-2023 Exam Eligibility Criteria.