The Allahabad High Court exam is scheduled on the 10th, 11th and 18th of December 2022. Candidates who are aspiring to appear for Allahabad High Court Group C Exam should know all the details about the exam such as eligibility criteria, syllabus, exam pattern and so on. Allahabad High Court Group C syllabus comprises of the list of topics from which questions are asked in the exam. Candidates should know the syllabus thoroughly to prepare efficiently for the exam. In this article, we have explained the Allahabad High Court Group C syllabus in detail.
Table Of Content
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Source: safalta.comThe first test shall be an offline written exam. The next stage of selection shall be as per respective post i.e Technical Driving Test for the Driver post, Computer Type Test for the Junior Assistant post, and Stenographer post. The third selection round will be the Stenography test for the Stenographer post. The space below has the detailed syllabus for the Group C written examination.
Allahabad High Court Group C Syllabus: History of India and Indian National Movement
- History of Uttar Pradesh
- Major movements of UP
- Salient features of Literature, Art Forms, and Architecture from ancient to modern times.
- Significant events of History important personalities and issues
- Stages of Indian Freedom Struggle
- Post-independence consolidation and reorganization in the country.
- History of the World: Events, forms and effect on the society from the 18th century like world wars, the industrial revolution, colonization, redraw of national boundaries, decolonization, political philosophies like communism, capitalism, socialism, etc.
- Ancient History
- Medieval History
- Indian National Movements
- Anti-Partition Movement
- Swadeshi and Boycott Movements
- Home Rule League Movement
- Khilafat Non-Cooperation Movement
- Civil Disobedience Movement
- Quit India Movement
|Allahabad RO ARO Salary||Allahabad RO ARO Eligibility Criteria||Allahabad High Court ARO Syllabus|
Allahabad High Court Group C Syllabus: General Awareness
- Indian Polity, Economy and Culture
- Indian Agriculture, Commerce and Trade
- Population, Ecology and Urbanisation (in Indian Context)
- World Geography and Geography and Resources of India
- Current National and International Important Events
- Special Knowledge regarding Education, Culture, Agriculture, Industry, Trade, Living and Social Traditions of Uttar Pradesh
Allahabad High Court Group C Syllabus: General Aptitutde
- Blood Relation
- Coding- Decoding
- Decision Making
- Number Series
- Clocks and Calendars
- Statement and Argument
- Sitting Arrangement
- Data Interpretation
Allahabad High Court Group C Syllabus: Knowledge of Enligh and Hindi
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Arrangement
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Para Completion
- Error Correction
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Active and Passive Voice
- Spelling Test
Allahabad High Court Group C Syllabus: Elementary Knowledge of Computer
- Basic of Computer
- Operating System
- Shortcut Keys
The candidates must also be aware of the exam pattern along with the syllabus. The exam pattern comprises of details like marking scheme, number of questions and weightage of section etc. The detailed exam pattern for the Group C Exam is mentioned below:
Stage I- Written Exam
There will be one common offline written exam for all the Group C Posts. The exam pattern is as follow:
- Mode of Exam: Offline.
- Question Type: Objective type on OMR Sheet.
- Medium of Paper: English and Hindi.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking for the wrong answers.
- Total number of Questions: 100.
- Maximum Marks: 100.
Total Number of Questions
Stage II- Technical Driving Test (Driver Post)
- The Stage-II (Technical Driving Test) examination consists of two tests i.e Test 'A' – Signage Test (Test of Road Signs) and Test 'B' – The Driving Test.
- The candidates will have to clear the Stage-II (Technical Driving Test) examination to the satisfaction of the Selecting/Appointing authority.
- Based on the performance in the Stage-I (Written Examination) candidates will be shortlisted category and sub-category wise, three times in a number of the advertised vacancies to appear in the Stage-II (Technical Driving Test) round.
Stage II- English/Hindi Computer Type Test (Stenographer and Junior Assistant Post)
Only the candidates who qualify in the offline written exam will be shortlisted to appear for the English/Hindi Computer Type Test for the post of Stenographer and Junior Assistant. The exam pattern is as follow:
- The candidates will be given a passage of approximately 250 words for the Hindi Computer Type Test, to be typed within 10 minutes on the computer. Mangal Font will be used for Hindi Typing on the computer. The Hindi Computer Type Test will carry a total of 25 marks.
- The candidates will be provided a passage of 300 words, for English Computer Type Test, to be typed within 10 minutes on the computer. The English Computer Type Test will carry a total of 25 marks.
Stage III- Hindi/English Stenography Test (Stenographer Post)
- For Hindi Stenography Test, the candidates will be provided a text of 400 words (with a speed of 80 w.p.m.) in Shorthand dictated in 5 minutes by the dictator.
- The applicants will have to transcribe the dictated matter with the speed of 30 w.p.m. on the computer within 30 minutes.
- For the English Stenography Test, the candidates will be given a text of 500 words (with a speed of 100 w.p.m.) in Shorthand dictated in 5 minutes by the dictator.
- The applicants will have to transcribe the dictated matter with the speed of 40 w.p.m. on the computer within 30 minutes.
- The maximum marks for the Hindi/English Stenography Test will be 50 marks.
- The combined merit list for the post of Stenographer will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in the offline written exam, Hindi/English Computer Type Test, and Stenography Test.
|Allahabad High Court RO and ARO Recruitment||Haryana Civil Judge Salary||Haryana PSC Judicial Services Salary|
|Important Articles of The Indian Constitution||UPPSC PCS Salary||Haryana Judiciary Syllabus|