Source: safalta.comThe details related to the Delhi HJS eligibility and recruitment are as follows:
- There are 43 vacancies and 2 vacancies are anticipated.
- The prelims exam for the recruitment process will be held on 20 th of March 2022.
- The application process will begin on 25 th of February and continue till 12 th of March.
- The eligibility for HJS in Delhi is based on - Nationality, Practice Period and Age limit.
Delhi HJS Eligibility
The eligibility criteria as mentioned in the officail notification is based on the following parameters. These parameters are as follows:
- Age Limit
- Practice Period
- Number Of Attempts
Allahabad High Court RO and ARO Salary 2022:Check In-Hand Salary, Allowances, Payscale, Benefits
Delhi Higher Judiciary - Nationality
The HJS Eligibility in Delhi high court clearly mentions that only citizens of India can apply for the examination.
Also Read: Allahabad High Court RO And ARO Syllabus
Delhi HJS - Age Limit
The most important criteria in Delhi HJS Eligibility is the age limit, as per the official notification the age limit for the candidates is 35 to 45 years.
Also Check: Allahabad High Court RO And ARO Eligibility
Delhi HJS Eligibility - Professional RequirementThis section refers to the mandatory practice experience that the candidates must possess. The candidates must have mandatorily been continuously practicing as an Advocate for not less than seven years as on the last date of receipt of applications, i.e., 12.03.2022.
Check out Haryana Civil Judge Salary
Delhi HJS Eligibility - Number Of AttemptsIf a candidate meets all the other criteria there is no bar on the number of Attempts for the candidates.
|Allahabad High Court RO and ARO Recruitment||BPSC Syllabus||Haryana PSC Judicial Services Salary|
|Important Articles of The Indian Constitution||UPPSC PCS Salary||Haryana Judiciary Syllabus|
Read MoreThe candidates shall submit their applications online only in the prescribed format through the official website of High Court of Delhi i.e. www.delhihighcourt.nic.in as per the schedule of dates, given below:
- Date and Time of Commencement for creation of New Log In and filling Online Application Form - 25.02.2022 (10:00 AM)
- Last Date and Time for filling Online Application Form and/or making payment through Debit Card/Internet Banking - 12.03.2022 (10:00 PM)
The fees (non-refundable) in the sum of Rs.1000/- for General Category candidates and Rs.200/- for reserved category [Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Persons with Disabilities (identified disabilities)] candidates should be paid through Debit Card/ Internet Banking