This blog will help hopefully comprehend the DSSSB Exam Syllabus, allowing them to ace the exam. The National Capital Territory of Delhi established the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) exams to recruit capable, competent, and highly skilled candidates through written tests, professional tests, and personal interviews among lakhs of candidates who apply for various posts under various departments of the NCT Delhi government.
- Every year, the exam is held in both online and offline formats. DSSSB exam vacancies are usually advertised in the month of January.
- To pass the DSSSB exam and get good grades, the first step is to learn the DSSSB syllabus, which saves time by avoiding reading material that isn't relevant to the exam.
- Knowing the syllabus can help us keep focused and on track with the DSSSB's expectations, allowing us to land our dream jobs.
If you are preparing for competitive exams and are looking for expert guidance, you can check out our monthly FREE Current Affairs Ebook- Download Now
Download Free DSSSB Syllabus PDF- Click here
Source: Amar Ujala
August Month Current Affairs Free Ebook: Download Here
DSSSB Syllabus 2021
General Awareness, General Intelligence and Reasoning, Arithmetical and Numerical Ability, English and Hindi Language Test are the topics that will be addressed in the sections.
We've covered the DSSSB Exam Syllabus. The syllabus in Section-A is the same for all postings, whilst Section-B contains topics specific to the subject for which candidates have applied. Go over the topics and start preparing for the DSSSB Recruitment 2021.
|DSSSB Section-A Syllabus
Voice, Subject-Verb Agreement
Fill in the Blanks
Idioms & Phrases
Translation of Sentences
Fill in the Blanks
Plural Forms, etc.
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs
Books and Authors
Indian National Movement
Awards and Honors
Budget and Five Year Plans
Current Affairs – National & International
Capitals of India
International & National Organizations
Science – Inventions & Discoveries
Science & Technology
Countries & Capitals.
||Arithmetic Number Series
Similarities & Differences
Coding, and Decoding
Letter and Symbol Series
Cause and Effect
Statement and Conclusion
Statement and Argument.
|Arithmetical and Numerical Ability
Ratio & Proportion
Profit & Loss
Simple and Compound Interest
Time & Work
Time & Distance
Important Pointers to Note
For Free e-Books Click Here
- Negative marking is in effect, with 0.25 points lost for each incorrect MCQ answer.
- The DSSSB Board reserves the right to set a minimum cut-off mark for any position based on candidate availability.
- Selection is made purely on the basis of marks received in Tier-II exams, not on the basis of Tier I exams, as Tier, I is merely a qualifying test in two-tier exams.
- A candidate must pass a skill or endurance test as the final stage of the recruitment process before being selected. This test is only applicable to certain jobs.
- The questions in the DSSSB exam are bilingual, meaning they are exclusively presented in Hindi and English. The only exemption is language papers, which must be written in the target language.
DSSSB (PAPER 1): Target Batch 2021
- 120+ hours Live interactive Classes
- Live Interactive Classes & Recorded Sessions
- Section-A of DSSSB is a must to attempt for everyone
- Now with True LifeTime ValidityValidity
- Course Video subscription for 6 Months
- 120+ Downloadable PDF study material to boost your preparation
- Special Q&A Sessions
- Counseling Sessions by Expert Faculties
- Recorded Backup is available for quick Revision.
- Solve unlimited doubts with Subject matter experts.
- A strategy session on how to attempt the exam.
- Experienced Faculties (Selection oriented)
- Dedicated Telegram Group for regular updates
- Special Current Affairs on Safalta YouTube Channel