Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Commission (DSSSB) conducts the recruitment exam for the post of Patwari. The recruitment is related to the revenue department under state services, all the posts are Grade 'C' level posts. Interested and eligible candidates are advised to know the detailed DSSSB Patwari syllabus, exam pattern, and important dates well in advance. Knowing exam pattern and syllabus will help you to plan and organize your preparation. The Tier 1 exam’s syllabus and exam pattern are released with official notification. In this article, we will cover the DSSSB Patwari Syllabus 2021 and all the important topics for the exam, along with the detailed marking scheme and exam pattern. If you are preparing for competitive exams and are looking for expert guidance, you can check out our monthly FREE Current Affairs Ebook- Download Now
The exam has one stage followed by document verification. The syllabus of the exam consists of General Awareness, General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability, Arithmetical & Numerical Ability, English Language. The syllabus is mentioned in detail below for your better understanding and better preparation.
DSSSB Patwari Syllabus: General Awareness
- Current Events
- Everyday Matter observation
- Art & Culture
- Everyday Science
- Scientific Research
- National/International Organizations /Institutions, etc.
DSSSB Patwari Syllabus: General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability
- Space visualization
- Decision making
- Visual memory
- Relationship concepts
- Arithmetical reasoning
- Verbal and figure classification
- Arithmetical number series, etc.
DSSSB Patwari Syllabus: Arithmetical & Numerical Ability
- Data Interpretation
- Ratio & Proportion
- Profit & Loss
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Time & Work
- Time & Distance
- Tables & Graphs, etc
DSSSB Patwari Syllabus: Hindi Language and English Language
- Understanding and comprehension of the English and Hindi Languages
- Questions on its Vocabulary, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms, and its correct usage, etc
DSSSB Patwari Exam Pattern
- The maximum marks are 200.
- The exam is conducted in pen and paper mode.
- The mark allotted for each question is 1 mark.
- The paper is in form of a multiple-choice question, where the response is to be recorded in the OMR sheet.
- Negative Marking will be applicable and a deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each wrong MCQ answer.
The section-wise weightage is given below.
||40 marks each and 40 questions
|General Intelligence & Reasoning ability
|Arithmetical & Numerical Ability.
|Test of Hindi Language & Comprehension
|Test of English Dialectal & Comprehension
DSSSB Patwari Preparation Strategy
Knowing the syllabus and Exam pattern is the first step towards clearing the exam. Candidates should also keep the following points in mind while preparing.
- Go through the previous year's papers and do a detailed analysis.
- Chalk out important topics and sections, candidates should be clear about their weak points.
- Draw and detailed study timetable and prepare target-wise.
- Cover the syllabus well in advance and do multiple revisions.
- Mock tests are always like icing over a cake. Do attempt multiple mocks and analyze performance.
We hope we have given you a fair idea of the DSSSB Patwari Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Go through these articles to know more.
DSSSB Patwari Syllabus FAQs
Q. What is the total number of questions asked in the DSSSB Patwari Exam?
A. The total number of questions asked in the DSSSB Patwari Exam is 200.
Q. What is the exam duration of the DSSSB Patwari Exam?
A. The exam duration is 2 hours.
Q. What are the subjects from which questions are asked in DSSSB Patwari Exam?
A. The subjects from which questions are asked in DSSSB Patwari Exam are General Awareness, General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability, Arithmetical & Numerical Ability, English Language.
Q. What are the maximum marks possible in DSSSB Patwari Exam?
A. The maximum number of marks possible in the DSSSB Patwari Exam is 200.
Q. Is there a negative marking in DSSSB Patwari Exam?
A. Yes, there is a negative marking in DSSSB Patwari Exam.