- The DSSSB Patwari exam pattern states that the question paper for the One Tier Test will be available in English and Hindi.
- The candidates will get 2 hours to attempt the exam.
- The exam dates for the examination will be released soon
|Download free syllabus PDF of DSSSB Patwari exam: Click here!|
Table Of ContentDSSSB Patwari Syllabus 2022
DSSSB Patwari Syllabus: General Awareness
DSSSB Patwari Syllabus: General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability
DSSSB Patwari Syllabus: Arithmetical & Numerical Ability
DSSSB Patwari Syllabus: Hindi Language and English Language
DSSSB Patwari Exam Pattern
DSSSB Patwari Preparation Strategy
- Current Events
- Everyday Matter observation
- Art & Culture
- Everyday Science
- Scientific Research
- National/International Organizations /Institutions, etc.
- Space visualization
- Decision making
- Visual memory
- Relationship concepts
- Arithmetical reasoning
- Verbal and figure classification
- Arithmetical number series, etc.
- Data Interpretation
- Ratio & Proportion
- Profit & Loss
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Time & Work
- Time & Distance
- Tables & Graphs, etc
|A Complete Set of Puzzle Seating Arrangement||A Complete Book of Data Interpretation and Analysis|
- Understanding and comprehension of the English and Hindi Languages
- Questions on its Vocabulary, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms, and its correct usage, etc
- The maximum marks are 200.
- The exam is conducted in pen and paper mode.
- The mark allotted for each question is 1 mark.
- The paper is in form of a multiple-choice question, where the response is to be recorded in the OMR sheet.
- Negative Marking will be applicable and a deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each wrong MCQ answer.
|General Awareness.||40 marks each and 40 questions|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning ability|
|Arithmetical & Numerical Ability.|
|Test of Hindi Language & Comprehension|
|Test of English Dialectal & Comprehension|
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
- Go through the previous year's papers and do a detailed analysis.
- Chalk out important topics and sections, candidates should be clear about their weak points.
- Draw and detailed study timetable and prepare target-wise.
- Cover the syllabus well in advance and do multiple revisions.
- Mock tests are always like icing over a cake. Do attempt multiple mocks and analyze performance.
Read MoreAlso Read:
|HP Patwari Salary||MP Patwari Syllabus||Punjab Patwari Salary|
|Rajasthan Patwari Eligibility||UKSSSC Patwari Syllabus||UKSSSC Patwari Salary|