Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India conducts a recruitment exam every year to recruit eligible and interested candidates to the post of Probationery Officers. Candidates who are aspiring to appear for ECGC PO Exam shoud know all the details about the recruitment such as eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus and more. Candidates should also be aware of ECGC PO salary. ECGC offers attractive salary to its employees. The salary that PO receive is as per the guidelines of the 7th pay commission. Read this article to know all about ECGC PO salary such as basic salary, in-hand salary, allowances, job profile and more. If you are preparing for competitve exams and are looking for expert guidance, then download our app- 'Exam Taiyari App
' and boost your preparation.
ECGC PO Salary 2021
ECGC PO salary structure or payscale is Rs. 32795-1610(14)-55335-1745(4)-62315 implying that candidates are paid a basic salary of Rs. 32795 along with annual increments of rs. 1610 for the first 14 years of service. Then the basic salary is Rs. 55,335 with annual increments amounting to Rs. 1745 for the next four years of service and the final basic salary is Rs. 62,315. The detailed salary structure is as follows:
||Rs. 32,795 (Increment for 14 Years = Rs.1610)
|Basic Pay after 14 years
||Rs.55,335 (Increment for 14 Years = Rs.1745)
|Maximum Basic Pay
|Total Salary Per Annum
||Rs.12 LPA – Rs.17 LPA
ECGC PO Allowances and Benefits
The various allowances that ECGC PO is entitled to receive include the following:
Dearness Allowance (DA)
46.9%-75% of the Basic Pay (Changes as per the location of work)
House Rent Allowance (HRA)
7% to 10% of the Basic Pay
City Compensatory Allowances (CCA)
3% to 4% Depending on the Location
There are various persk as well that ECGC PO enjoy:
- Meal coupons – ₹205 on each working day
- Household Help Expense Reimbursement – Rs.1000 PM
- Entertainment Reimbursement – ₹800 PM
- Mobile bill Reimbursement – ₹400 PM
- Newspaper Reimbursement – ₹200 PM
- Cash Medical Benefit – ₹13300 PA
- Furniture allowance for once in 5 years – Rs.87500+GST
- Mobile Handset Reimbursement – ₹10000 once in 3 years
- Office bag Reimbursement – ₹3000 once in 3 years
- Leave travel concession – 4500 km each to and fro 2nd AC Fare with family once in 2 years/LTC Home town for self every year
- PLLI BONUS upto 6% of your total yearly Basic+DA ( maximum)
- Insurance cover of 50 Lakhs(GIS) + 8 lakhs (GSLI) + 10lakhs (GTS)
- Mediclaim cover upto 40 lakhs for you and your dependents.(Premium one fourth paid by Employee)
- Defined contribution Pension Scheme – Equal contribution of 10% of Basic + DA from corporation.
- Income Tax on Perks Around 30000 Per Year paid by corporation on your behalf
- EL Encashment Of 30 Days Every 2 Years on (basic da CCA)
ECGC PO Job Profile
ECGC PO job profile includes the following roles and responsibilities:
- Interaction with customers and exporters
- Dealing with all the export transactions
- Completing all the tasks assigned by senior officers
- Preparing reports regarding exports and other business
ECGC PO Salary FAQs
Q. What is the payscale of ECGC PO?
A. ECGC PO payscale is Rs. 32795-1610(14)-55335-1745(4)-62315.
Q. What is the initial basic salary of ECGC PO?
A. The initial basic salary of ECGC PO is Rs. 32,795.
Q. What is the annual salary of ECGC PO?
A. The annual salary of ECGC PO is Rs. 12 lakh to Rs. 17 lakh.
Q. What are the allowances that ECGC PO receives?
A. The various allowances that ECGC PO receives include the following: Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance and Travel Allowance.
Q. What is the maximum basic pay that ECGC PO can receive?
A. The maximum basic pay that ECGC PO can receive is Rs. 62,315.