- IBPS PO is one of the most sought-after bank exams in India.
- Candidates between 20 to 30 years of age are eligible to apply for IBPS PO Exam.
- Candidates should have completed graduation from a recognized university or college.
- Candidates who do not fulfill the eligibility criteria will not be considered for the post.
- IBPS Exam calendar is now out - Check out the dates for IBPS PO 2022.
Table of Contents1. IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria: Overview
2. IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria
i. IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria: Nationality
ii. IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria: Age Limit
iii. IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria: Educational Qualification
iv. IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria: Important Points
v. IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria: Number of Attempts
3. IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria FAQs
|Nationality||Indian Citizen and others|
|Age Limit||20 to 30 years of age|
|Educational Qualification||Candidate should have completed graduation|
|Number of Attempts||Not specified|
- Age Limit
- Educational Qualifications
- A Citizen of India
- A Subject of Nepal
- A Subject of Bhutan
- A Tibetan Refugee who came to India before January 1, 1962, to permanently settle in India
- A person of Indian origin who migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam to permanently settle in India.
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||10 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (Army personnel)||5 years|
|Widows/Divorced Women||9 years|
|Persons with Domicile of Jammu &Kashmir during the period of 1-1-1980 to 31-12-1989||5 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
|Retrenched from service(for MP state Only)||5 years|
Check out our salary pages:
- Candidates who do not satisfy the above-mentioned eligibility criteria, their candidature can get canceled
- Candidates must have all the relevant documents to support their educational qualifications, age, and caste.
- Documents must be original and they must also have digital versions of them/ or scanned copies.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Source: safalta.comTo know more read here:
|IBPS RRB PO Eligibility||IBPS Clerk Salary||IBPS Clerk Eligibility||SBI PO Eligibility Criteria|