JAIIB Quick facts:
- The JAIIB full form is Junior Associate of the Indian Institute of Bankers.
- The officers and the Bank clerks in the Indian nationalized banks are automatically eligible for a 1% increase in salary per annum after clearing the JAIIB exam.
- This exam is held twice a year. The first exam is held in the month of May and another exam is scheduled for the month of November. The registration process for the exam closes two months before the exam.
- It is an instrumental exam for banking and finance professionals looking to be employees in similarly related fields like treasury among others and foreign exchange.
Various Subjects of JAIIB Exam:
- The examination is performed on three Sundays in a series, i.e. one paper every Sunday.
- There are a total of 120 questions in every paper and is objective type.
- The paper has a length of 2 hours and covers 100 marks.
- The minimum score required for each topic or paper to be passed is 50 out of 100.
- Banking Principles & Practices
- Accounting & Finance & practices
- Legal and Regulatory Aspects of Banking.
|ATM Full Form||CUET Full From|
|IFS, IAS Full Form||NDA Full Form|
|RRB Full Form||SSB Full Form|
|SSC CPO Full Form||UPSC Full Form|
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Source: safalta.comAlso Check: