- Delhi Police Sub-Inspector
- Border Security Force (BSF) Sub-Inspector
- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Sub-Inspector
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) Sub-Inspector
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF) Sub-Inspector
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) Sub-Inspector
- Assistant Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- The last Official Notification for SSC CPO 2020-21 was released on 17th June 2020.
- There are 1564 Vacancies of Sub-Inspector (SI) in Central Armed Police Forces.
- The recruitment process is going on.
- As per the official calendar by SSC CPO notification will be released on 14th August 2022.
SSC Exam Calendar 2022 Out: Check Here!
SSC CPO Important Dates and VacancyThe important SSC CPO Exam dates 2020, as notified are given below.
|Relapse of Notification and Online Application||June 17th, 2020|
|Last date to apply||July 16th, 2020|
|SSC CPO Paper I (CBE)||September 29th, 2020 to October 5th, 2020(Postponed)
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Please fill the name
Please enter only 10 digit mobile number
Please select course
Please fill the email
November 23rd – November 26th, 2020
|SSC CPO Paper II||1st March 2021 Postponed
12th July 2021. (latest dates )
|Result of paper 2||Yet to be declared.|
SSC CPO VacanciesThere were a total of 1564 vacancies for the post of Sub Inspector as per the 2020 notification. The breakdown of vacancies is given below.
|Post||Number of vacancies|
|Sub-Inspector SI in Delhi Police (Male)||91|
|Sub-Inspector SI in Delhi Police (Female)||78|
|Sub-Inspector (SI) in Central Armed Police Forces||1395|
SSC CPO EligibilityThe Eligibility for the exam is as follows:-
|Nationality|| A candidate must be either:
1. A citizen of India, or
2. A subject of Nepal, or
3. A subject of Bhutan, or
|Educational Qualification||Educational Qualification for all posts requires a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or equivalent|
SSC CPO Exam PatternThis is a four-stage exam, which comprises written, physical and medical. Brief of the exam are given below.
- Stage 1- Paper I
- Stage 2- Physical Endurance Test/Physical Standard Test
- Stage 3- Paper-II
- Stage 4-Medical Examination
- The time allotted for both the papers is 2 hours.
- Paper 1 is objective type and paper 2 is a written subjective type of exam.
- There is negative marking and 0.25 marks are deducted for every incorrect answer.
Written exams and sections asked are.
|The Physical Test is done for candidates who qualify for the paper I.|
The categorization of questions and marks in Paper-1.
|Subjects||Numbers of questions||Marks|
|General Intelligence and reasoning||50||50|
|General Awareness and General Knowledge||50||50|
Below is the Paper -2 Exam details
|Subjects||Max. Marks||Duration of the exam|
|English language and comprehension||200||2hours|
Are you aware of SSC CPO Syllabus?
SSC CPO Physical Standards Test
|General||170 cm||Unexpanded- 80 cm
Expanded- 85 cm
|Belonging to Hilly regions & areas of J&K, North East & Sikkim||165 cm||Unexpanded- 80 cm
Expanded- 85 cm
|Scheduled Tribes||162.5 cm||Unexpanded- 77 cm
Expanded- 82 cm
|Belonging to Hilly regions & areas of J&K, North East & Sikkim||155 cm|
|Scheduled Tribes||154 cm|
Check out SSC CPO Salary here.
SSC CPO Physical Endurance Test
Candidates are given certain tasks under Physical Endurance Test and they have to complete those tasks within the given time limit. The details of Physical Endurance Test are as follows:
- 100-metre race in 16 seconds
- 1.6 Km Race in 6.5 minutes
- Long Jump: 3.65 metres in 5 chances
- High Jump: 1.2 metres in 3 chances
- Short put 16 LBS: 4.5 metres in 3 chances
- 100-metre race in 18 second
- 800-metre race in 4 minutes
- Long Jump: 2.7 metres or 9 feet in 3 chances
- High Jump: 0.9 metres or 3 feet in 3 chances
SSC CPO SyllabusThe SSC CPO syllabus comprises various topics related to General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, English Comprehension.
SSC CPO Syllabus: Paper-IGeneral Intelligence and Reasoning
General Knowledge and General Awareness
History, Geography, Culture, Economic Scene, Indian Constitution, General Polity, and Scientific Research.
Comprehension and Writing Ability
SSC CPO Syllabus: Paper-IIEnglish Language and Comprehension
To know more read here.
|SSC CGL Assistant Section Officer Salary||How To Prepare GK For SSC CPO||SSC CHSL Batch||SSC GD Exam Pattern|