Source: safalta.comThe RRB conducts examinations like ALP, NTPC, etc. The space below has the detailed RRB ALP Full Form and other details.
Table of Content
- RRBs in India
- RRB NTPC: What is the full form of RRB NTPC?
- RRB JE: What is the full form of RRB JE?
- RRB ALP: What is the full form of RRB ALP?
- RRB Group D: What is RRB Group D Exam?
The following are the 21 Railway Recruitment Boards:
- Jammu and Kashmir
If you're preparing for government job exams, then you should check out these other similar articles too
To take this exam, you must have a Bachelor's degree from a recognized university, and for some positions, you must have completed 12th grade.
The RRB NTPC is hiring for the following positions:
- Junior Clerk cum Typist,
- Accounts Clerk cum Typist,
- Junior Time Keeper,
- Commercial cum Ticket Clerk,
- Traffic Assistant,
- Goods Guard,
- Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk,
- Senior Clerk cum Typist,
- Junior Account Assistant cum Typist,
- Senior Time Keeper,
- Commercial Apprentice
- Station Master
|RRB NTPC Eligibility||RRB NTPC Salary||RRB NTPC Syllabus|
To attempt our free mock tests click here
The RRB Junior Engineer (JE) Exam is held by the Railways Recruitment Board in order to recruit individuals with scientific and engineering backgrounds to fill various technical positions in the Indian Railways.
The RRB JE Exam is held in order to fill the following positions:
- Junior Engineer
- Junior Engineer (IT)
- Depot Material Superintendent (DMS)
- Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant (CMA)
There are several steps to the RRB JE Recruitment Process. There are a few stages that are designed expressly for certain types of jobs.
The following are the stages of the selection process:
- Preliminary Exam (Computer Based Test)
- Main Exam (Computer Based Test)
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
- Final Selection
|RRB JE Eligibility||RRB JE Syllabus||RRB JE Salary|
The RRB Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) Exam is held by the Railway Recruitment Board to recruit candidates for the Ministry of Railways.
The following qualifications are required for the RRB ALP exam:
- Candidates must have completed matriculation and a course in the corresponding trade at an Act Apprenticeship Industrial Training Institute certified by NCVT or SCVT.
- Those with an AICTE-recognized diploma in Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/Automotive Engineering are also eligible to take the exam.
Also read the following blogs related to RRB Group D Exam:
|RRB Group D Eligibility||RRB Group D Syllabus|
|RRB Group D Salary||RRB Group D Exam Pattern|