Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
GK Capsule Free pdf - Download here
Download MP Patwari Syllabus - Click here
Quicker Tricky Maths E-Book- Download Now
Table Of Content
Go Through Previous Year's PapersThe Next important step is to go through the previous year's questions. The previous questions by MPESB are essential as it helps to:
- Understand the pattern of examination.
- Know the standard of examination.
- Know the method of framing questions.
- Understand the important and recurring themes and questions.
|MP Patwari Eligibility||MP Patwari Syllabus|
|MP Patwari Salary||MP Patwari Cut Off|
Discipline and PracticePractice relevant topics as much as you can. You need to allocate maximum time to the areas in which you're weak and minimal time to the strong ones. Proper Practice will reduce your possibility of committing any errors and will increase your speed in solving the questions asked.
Set Your GoalsYou need to set your goals for each day of your preparation time. It'll help you keep yourself on track.
Not only the general preparation tips the candidates must also be aware of the subject-wise preparation strategy. They must plan each and every phase of the examination in order to succeed in the examination. The subject-wise strategy as per the syllabus is mentioned below:
Boost your preparation for competitive state exams in Madhya Pradesh with our free e-books:
- Madhya Pradesh GK History- Free E-Book
- Madhya Pradesh GK Tribes- Free E-Book
- Madhya Pradesh GK History- Free E-Book
- Madhya Pradesh GK Important Places Free E-Book (Hindi)
- Madhya Pradesh GK Important Personalities Free E-Book (Hindi)
- Madhya Pradesh GK Geography- Free E-Book (Hindi)
- Madhya Pradesh GK Geography- Free E-Book
General Hindi Preparation Strategy:
- The Hindi section of MP Patwari is the section in which the candidate has to focus more because it takes less time to answer the questions. Moreover, the candidate can score more in Hindi subjects.
- The candidate needs to focus more on the selected topics like अलंकार, रस, समास, पर्यायवाची, विलोम, तत्सम एवं तदभव, सन्धियां, वाक्यांशों के लिए शब्द निर्माण, लोकोक्तियाँ एवं मुहावरे, वाक्य संशोधन – लिंग, वचन, कारक, वर्तनी, त्रुटि से सम्बंधित अनेकार्थी शब्द.
- The candidate who never had Hindi as a subject needs to go with the basics first.
- Always start with Hindi grammar because maximum questions are asked from Hindi Grammer.
Mathematices Preparation Strategy:
- The candidate has practiced each topic with all the difficulty levels to make your concept stronger.
- Candidates need to save time for solving this section. The time can be saved from subjects like General Awareness, General Hindi.
- Start practicing basic concepts and subjects like Percentage, SI & CI, Profit & Loss, and average.
- Practicing mock tests will make your preparation stronger and also you can know your strengths and weaknesses.
- Attempt previous year's papers which will give you an idea about the level of questions asked in the examination.
General Knowledge Preparation Strategy:
- Many questions are asked from the General Science section. Hence, the candidate should focus more on General Science.
- Fewer questions are asked from the current affairs so candidates can have relaxation with current affairs.
- Candidates need to select the topics in which he/she is more confident like History, Polity, Geography, Economy.
- Practice previous year's questions as many times as the questions are repeated.
Rural Development and Rural Society:
- Prepare notes for different government-run schemes in MP.
- Study different government websites.
- Candidates need to revise this section more often as it has many dates of schemes to remember.
- Read all about rural development with the help of government websites of the MP government.
|Rajasthan Patwari Salary||JKSSB Patwari Syllabus||DSSSB Patwari Eligibility|
|DSSSB Patwari Salary||DDA Patwari Syllabus||DDA Patwari Eligibility|
MP Patwari Exam General Tips:Below are the general tips and tricks to follow for the preparation of MP Patwari 2023:
- Choose Good Study Material: It is very important to select good books for preparation. Always refer to the standard books which cover the entire topic. Don’t be confused with books, concentrate on one book for each section.
- Make a Time Table: Time table will help to give equal time to all the subjects. You will get enough time to prepare for the exam with the help of a timetable.
- Practice Mock Test: It is very important to practice mock tests for understanding the level of the exam. It will also give an idea about your strengths and weaknesses.
- Revision is most Important: Revision is the key to success, hence, revise at regular intervals.
- Make Basics Strong: It is important to make your basic strong. With the help of basics, you will be able to solve typical questions.
Which are the sections/subjects from which questions are asked in MP Patwari Exam?
What are the best books for the MP Patwari General Knowledge?
MP Patwari Best Books for General Knowledge
Name of the Book
General Knowledge 2022
PCP - Dharoher Daily Science (danik vigyan) For Patwari Exam
PCP Expert Group
Pink City Publishers