- The application process has begun on 31 st of January.
- The last date to apply for the recruitment process is 21 st of February 2021.
- There are a total of 133 posts, which are - 68 for Civil, 34 for Electrical and 31 for mechanical.
- The slary structure is as per the provisions of the 7 th CPC.
- Along with a handsome amount of salary, candidates who are selected for the post receive various allowances and benefits which further add to the lucrative nature of the job.
- Also, check our Free General Awareness E-Book: Click Here!
Source: ndtv.comThis might be one of the reasons that motivate students to prepare for the examination. The space below has all the details relted to the NHPC JE salary and job profile. If you are preparing for SSC JE Exam and are looking for expert guidance, then join now: SSC Complete Foundation Batch. You can also refer to our E-Book for SSC MTS Exam: Download E-Book here.
NHPC JE Salary
Our experts have estimated a handsome amount of Rupees 44,000 (Inclusive of all benefit ) as an hand salary for NHPC JE. Selected candidates will draw a initial salary of rupees 44,000. Which is regularly incremented as per the provisions. Currently under 7 th pay commission salary structure of NHPC JE recruits id as following.
INR 35,400 - INR 1,12,400
Salary in hand
44,000 (Inclusive of all benefits
Also Read: SSC JE Eligibility
NHPC JE Salary Structure
High salary and lucrative career growth are the attractive prospects of NHPC JE.
Government has with time revised the salary structure and allowances that NHPC JE receives.
NHPC JE is a group B, level 6 job under the government of India.
The Salary structure as per the 7th pay commission is as follows.
House rent allowance (as per the city)
(17%)- i.e. -Rs.6,018
Gross Salary Range (Approx.)
SSC JE Salary 2022: Check in-hand salary, benefits, payscale, perks
NHPC JE Salary: Allowances and Benefits
NHPC JE salary and benefits, perks are added advantage to job . Benefits and allowance of NHPC JE are discussed in detail below:
- House Rent Allowance varies as per the town you're serving in. It is higher for in X & Y and slightly lower in Z category cities.
- Dearness Allowance- The Dearness Allowance is given to account for inflation and other expenditure.
- Travel allowance- The travel allowance is given as travel needs for official work. It varies from place to place.
- Medical Allowance- There is a fixed medical allowance for NHPC JE. The government will bear the medical costs for them just in case of a medical emergency.
- Special Allowances:like recreational activities, leaves, etc.
NHPC JE Syllabus 2022: Download Free Syllabus PDF Here!
NHPC JE Job Profile
Junior engineers as per job and technical branches like Electrical, Mechanical, and Civil have different job profile. Here is brief information about the work roles of a Junior Engineer.
Supervision of Work: Initially, the engineer has to supervise all functions so that he understand the functions and goals of the organization.
Planning: make an estimate and plans for repairs and renovation.
Accounts: A Junior Engineer is liable for maintaining bills for all work administered by the contractor. A Junior Engineer can also be liable for contributing to the bookkeeping process incurred by the section he's working for.
Scheme Execution: must have a basic understanding of the schemes of the government and must ensure smooth workflow of these schemes.
Assisting Superiors: assist higher authorities on a day to day basis.
Maintenance of Equipment: ensure the safety of kit and also make sure that the equipment of the organization is maintained.
Implementation of Design: must implement design after using CAD various software.
NHPC JE Career Growth
NHPC JE offers various growth opportunities and regular departmental promotion.
NHPC JE Salary and basic allowance of Junior Engineers is revised as per promotion.
JE is a good opportunity to make a career in your respective trade.
|UPSSSC JE Salary
|RRB NTPC Salary
|NABARD Grade A Salary
|UPPCL AE Salary
|Indian Navy MR Salary
NHPC JE Salary FAQs
Q. What is the basic pay of NHPC JE?A. The basic pay of NHPC JE is Rs. 44,000.
Q. What is the gross salary of NHPC JE?A. The gross salary of NHPC JE is Rs. 66,909.
Q. What are the allowances that an NHPC JE enjoys?A. The various allowances that a NHPC JE enjoys are as follows: Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Travel Allowance, Medical Benefits, Paid Leaves, Pension.
Q. What is the grade pay of a NHPC JE?
A. The grade pay of NHPC JE is Rs. 4,200.