Inspite of being fully prepared somtimes things can go completely wrong even after months of hard work if you start panicking on the day of the exam. The greatest fear of a candidate is forgetting what he or she haslearned so hard during their preparation period.Such a thought could give candidates nightmare , but to overcome it one has to let go of their anxieties and thoughts because it may mess up all that you have studied.
SBI Clerk Exam 2021 - Tips & Preparation Strategy Online
Fortunately when you feel confident about what you have studied things can fall into place. This article will assist you with tips that will help you in brushing up your preparation in a more organized and effective manner.
TIP #1 Organise and Methodize:
TIP #2: Let Go of all the Stress :
- Firstly you will need to chart out a plan and schedule everything else . People who have a plan are more imperative to succeeding than those who don't.
- Make notes and keep them handy as this will help you to quickly revise and learn when required .
- Categorise your weak and strong areas and then study accordingly .
Attempt our Free Mock Test
TIP#3: Stay Focused and Motivated :
- Stress is one major block in the path of success. Oftentimes candidates who are all prepared too mess up their exams by letting their stress get the best of them . You can minimize stress by following these simple tips :
- Take breaks , frequently . Schedule your breaks in such a way that you see them as rewards after you've completed any desired task or goal . These breaks might be in the form of long walks , your favourite games , talking with a loved one , or anything you enjoy doing .
- A good night's sleep , a balanced and healthy diet plus a positive lifestyle will help aid keep your body as well as your mind free. An unhealthy person isn't able to work hard . Avoid eating outside too often.Get 7 hours if sleep daily and keep yourself positive .
- Refrain from overdoing. Like donot try to muggle up things. This won't help you in getting anywhere . If you try learning with a deep interest and make learning a fun activity rather than a burden this will help you in remembering for longer periods
ALL THE BEST !
- You should not let your mind wander about while preparing otherwise you might easily lose interest in you preparation . Moreover focused and attentive people find it easier to retain all that they've studied fir a longer period of time rather than those who aren't .
- Studying and Reading alone isn't enough sometimes you've to focus on experimenting too like practicing past year papers or mock tests to see how far you've come in your preparation does wonders .
Safalta has a broad spectrum of options which might help you in getiing help with the strategies discussed above .You can join our virtual world to know more Competitive Exam, Govt Jobs Preparation, Study Material Online At Safalta.com
Read More:Read our newly launched e-books, Click here