Source: Safalta.comToday we will be discussing all the tips and tricks for the preparation of the RRB Group D Computer-based test (CBT) which is the most important part of the RRB’s selection process.
- RRB Group D Syllabus 2021: Download subject-wise free syllabus PDF here
- RRB Group D Exam Pattern 2021: Check Section-Wise Paper Pattern And Marking Scheme
- RRC Group D Modification Link Available: Know How to Change Photo/Signature in Application Form
The candidate preparing for the RRB Group D exam has to follow some tips and tricks for better performance.
Below are the subject-wise tips and tricks for the RRB Group D exam 2022:
Subject-wise Preparation Tips for RRB Group D:
- The General Awareness section is the most interesting part of the RRB Group D examination.
- Generally, the General Awareness part consists of 20 questions that are based on General knowledge and Current Affairs.
- Read Daily Newspaper for Current Affairs which will help you to prepare for all the national and International News. Make it your daily habit to read the newspaper.
- Watch a Good News channel to get updated by all the important current news.
- Also, get a good study material for the preparation of various sections of General knowledge like Ancient Indian History, Awards and Prizes of India and World, Culture and Places of India and World, Election, Political Parties and National Terms, Famous Personalities of India and World, Basic Science, etc.
RRB JE Syllabus 2021: Download Free Syllabus PDF Here!
- This section will check your mathematical ability and problem-solving skills.
- The questions asked will be of High School Level.
- The Mathematics section of RRB consists of 25 questions.
- The main key is to practice the maths questions daily.
- Also, for getting a good score you have to get in-depth knowledge of all the topics.
- Learn all the important formulas which are required to solve the questions.
- Don’t be panic, stay calm and learn maths with fun.
General Intelligence and Reasoning:
- The General Ability and Reasoning part will check the mental ability of the candidate.
- This part of the exam consists of 30 questions.
- You have to practice all the topics of the subjects to be a master.
- Also, practice questions asked in the previous year to get an idea about the level of questions asked.
- Solve different types of puzzles and games which will make your logic and reasoning skills strong.
RRB JE Salary 2021: Check in-hand salary, pay scale, allowances
- This section of the exam covers the entire syllabus of the CBSE class 10 and 12 Science book.
- Get the NCERT books of class 10th and 12th and start studying them thoroughly.
- The General science paper consists of 25 questions.
- You don’t need to prepare at a high level. Just prepare for the basics.
- Also, Make your own notes that will help you to revise in the last minutes of the exam.
|Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here||General Knowledge Ebook Free PDF: Download Here|
December Month Current Affairs Free Ebook: Download Here
If you want to prepare for Government Jobs then you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, Railways, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc.
Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
How to prepare for Government Jobs?
- RRB NTPC Salary 2021: Check In-hand salary, allowances, benefits, payscale
- RRB JE Salary 2021: Check in-hand salary, pay scale, allowances
- RRB NTPC Eligibility Criteria: Check age limit, educational qualifications and other details here