Table of Contents
- RSMSSB VDO Salary 2022: Annual Package
- RSMSSB VDO In-Hand Salary 2022
- RSMSSB VDO Salary 2022: Allowances
- RSMSSB VDO 2022: Job Profile
- Rajasthan VDO 2022: Probation Period
- Rajasthan VDO Career Growth and Promotion
You may also read: RSMSSB VDO Eligibility Criteria 2022
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Source: Safalta.comThis equates to an annual VDO Salary in Rajasthan of INR 2,92,560/-.
The cash-in-hand salary is INR 24,380/- after deductions such as NPS of roughly INR 2,080/-. Only after several deductions will the workers' in-hand VDO Rajasthan Salary be given. Professional Tax (PF), Income Tax, and Employers Provident Fund are some examples of popular deductions (EPF). This wage is divided in accordance with the 7th Pay Commission Matrix of Level – 06, as well as a Grade Pay.
The Rajasthan State Government offers a variety of allowances and incentives to government employees. These benefits are also available for Gram Vikas Adhikari positions.
- Dearness Allowance (DA)
- House Rent Allowance (HRA)
- 16% of Basic pay for Class Y Cities i.e. Jaipur, Bikaner, Ajmer, Kota, Jodhpur = Rs. 3440
- 8% for Other Cities of Rajasthan = Rs. 1720
- Transport Allowance (TA)
- Food Allowances
- ExtraTime Work
Apart from the allowances, some types of deductions are also done. Which are paid later to the employee except for income tax.Deductions:
- Income Tax
- National Pension Scheme (NPS)
- Provident Fund (PF)
Rajasthan VDO is a state government employee who is responsible for the general development of a village.
- Village Gram Pradhans, as representatives of their villagers, are responsible for detecting and reporting all village concerns to Gram Vikas Adhikari (VDOs), who give remedies.
- A VDO monitors the implementation of state and federal rural development programmes and commissions.
- A VDO must encourage community and entrepreneurial growth in their areas.
- A VDO is in charge of village cleanliness, ensuring water security, storing manure, building rural roads, and disposing of solid waste.
- The BDO must ensure that all villages benefit from rural development projects.
Each selected applicant must go through a mandatory probation term of 24 months (2 years), which is aimed to assess the individual's ability before making the position permanent. As a result, the candidate must exercise greater caution and perform excellently during the probation term. Only when the probation term is finished will the applicant be able to enjoy the perks and advantages, as well as the wage package prepared in accordance with the Matrix Level – 06 of the 7th Pay Commission. All additional allowances are available after this period.
You may also read:
- RSMSSB Recruitment 2022: Apply Online for 1012 Lab Assistant Posts
- RSMSSB Lab Assistant Syllabus 2022: Download subject-wise syllabus PDF here!
- RSMSSB Livestock Assistant Syllabus 2022: Check complete syllabus, exam pattern and more!
- RSMSSB Forest Guard Eligibility Criteria 2022: Check age limit, educational qualifications and other details here
|CRPF Head Constable Salary||SSC MTS Salary|
|UP Police Constable Salary||Punjab Police SI Salary|