UKSSSC JE Eligibility Criteria 2022
UKSSSC JE eligibility criteria can be defined under the following categories:
- Age Limit
- Educational Qualification
The details regarding each of these are as given below.
You must also know UK Lower PCS Eligibility
UKSSSC JE Eligibility Criteria: NationalityOnly Indian citizens can apply for UKSSSC JE Exam.
UKSSSC JE Eligibility Criteria: Age LimitThe minimum age limit to be eligible for UPPCL JE Exam is 18 years and the maximum age limit to be eligible for UKSSSC JE Exam is 42 years.
Source: https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/There is age relaxation provided to candidates belonging to reserved categories only.
UKSSSC JE Eligibility Criteria: Educational Qualification
Junior Engineer, Civil UJVN Ltd and Junior Engineer Civil, Power Transmission Dept
- Candidates should have passed the three years diploma in Engineering with Minimum 55% Marks
- An All India Diploma Examination in Electrical Engineering conducted by AICTE would also be acceptable.
- Candidates appearing for Civil UJVN Ltd should have a sound and expert knowledge of and command of the language Hindi, including the Devanagari script.
|UPSSSC JE Syllabus||SSC JE Salary||SSC JE Syllabus||SSC JE Eligibility|
Junior Engineer Electrical / Mechanical, (Renewable Energy Development Agency) and Junior Engineer Electrical, Jal Vidhut Nigam
- Candidates should have completed a diploma of three years in Electrical and Mechanical Engineering, with Minimum 55% Marks
- Candidates appearing for JE-Electrical should have a sound and expert knowledge of and command of the language Hindi, including the Devanagari script.
There is no restriction on the number of attempts for the exam.
Candidates can appear for the exam as many times as they like provided they satisfy the above-mentioned eligibility criteria.
UKSSSC JE Eligibility Criteria: Number of Attempts
|Air Force Group X Syllabus||Haryana Police Constable Syllabus||Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus|
|SSC JE Syllabus||Bihar Police SI Syllabus||ESIC UDC Syllabus|