Table of Contents:
A recruitment notification for the post of Sub Inspector has been issued by the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) (SI). For the UP Police SI, there are 9534 openings. As a result, it is prudent to prepare for the UP Police SI Exam 2021 ahead of time. This page provides an overview of the UP Police SI Syllabus 2021. Going over the syllabus and exam pattern can help you understand which topics are relevant and have a high weighting so that you can devote extra time and effort to them.
UP Police ASI, SI Syllabus 2021 – Overview
||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB)
||Police Sub Inspector (Confidential), Assistant Sub Inspector of Police (Clerk), Assistant Sub Inspector of Police (Accounts)
||Online Written Exam, Document Verification & PST, Computer Typing and Shorthand Test, Final Merit List, Medical Test, and Personality Test
UPPRPB Selection Process
An online written exam, document verification, and PST, computer typing and shorthand test, final merit list, medical test, and personality test will be used to pick candidates.
UP Police ASI & SI Exam Pattern 2021
- Each section/subject will be worth 100 marks.
- This exam will have a maximum score of 400 points.
- The exam will be a multiple-choice form.
- There are no penalties for incorrect answers.
- Each subject will have a qualifying mark of 35%.
- The overall qualifying score will be 40%.
||General Hindi/ Computer Knowledge
||General Knowledge/ Current Affairs
||Numerical & Mental Aptitude Test
||Mental Ability Test/ Intelligence Test/ logical Reasoning Ability
Numerical Ability Test
- Hindi and other Indian languages
- Basic knowledge of Hindi grammar- Hindi alphabet, synonyms, antonyms, one word in place of phrases, homologous synonyms, purifying impure sentences, gender, words, Factors, pronouns, adjectives, verbs, tenses, words, intransitive, prefixes, suffixes, treaties, concavities, punctuation marks, idioms and proverbs, juices, verses, ornaments, etc.
- Unread comprehension
- Famous poets, writers, and their Famous compositions
- Hindi language awards
Mental Ability Test
- Number System
- HCF LCM
- Use of Table & Graph
- Decimal & Fraction
- Compound and Simple Interest
- Profit & Loss, Discount
- Time & Work, Distance
- Ratio & Proportion
- Mensuration & Miscellaneous
- Logical Diagrams
- Symbol-Relationship Interpretation
- Codification Perception Test
- Word formation Test
- Letter and number series
- Word and alphabet
- Common Sense Test
- Letter and number coding
- Direction sense Test
- Logical interpretation of data
- Forcefulness of argument
- Determining implied meanings
- UP Police SI Syllabus 2021 For Basic Law/ Constitution/ General Knowledge
- Human Rights
- Traffic Rules
- National Security Issues
- Principle of Crime Punishment
- Right of Self Defense
- General Knowledge about Law
- General Knowledge about Indian Constitution
- Aim of the Constitution
- Fundamental Rights
- Directive principles
- Rules & Regulations of constitutional Amendments
- All India Service
- Information about social Law related to women children
- Reservation of SC/ ST, Environment
- Wild Life Conservation
Mental Aptitude Test
- General Science
- Award and Honors
- Books and Authors
- Current Affairs of National & International Importance
- Indian Politics & Economics
- Questions from the events that happen in daily life especially from the perspective of General Science.
- Indian History: Focus will be on Knowledge of Financial, Social, Religious & Political Parties. Under the Indian Freedom Movement knowledge about Nature & Specialty of Indian Freedom Movement, Rise of nationalism & How we get Freedom is expected.
- World Geography: General Knowledge will be tested about the Physical/ Ecology of India, Economic, Social, Demographic Issues.
Intelligence Quotient Test
- Attitude towards the following:
- Law and order
- Communal harmony
- Crime Control
- Rule of law
- Ability of Adaptability
- Professional Information (Basic level)
- Police System
- Contemporary Police Issues & Law and order
- Basic Law
- Interest in Profession
- Mental toughness
- Sensitivity towards minorities and underprivileged
- Gender sensitivity
- Relationship and Analogy Test
- Spotting out the dissimilar
- Series Completion
- Direction Sense Test
- Blood Relation
- Problems based on the alphabet
- Time sequence test
- Venn Diagram and chart type test
- Mathematical ability Test
- Arranging in order
Click here for Free Mock Tests
- Visual memory
- Space visualization
- Observation, Relationship
- Arithmetical reasoning
- Verbal and figure classification
- Arithmetical number series
- Abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationships
- Arithmetical computations and other analytical functions
- Analysis and Judgment
UP Police SI Physical Standard Test, PST
Candidates who pass the written exam for the UP Police SI role will be invited to take the Physical Standard Examination. The physical requirements for the position of UP Police SI are listed below.
|UP Police SI PST
UP Police SI Physical Efficiency Test, PET
- Female Candidates should at least weigh 40 kgs.
- Male Candidates should have a minimum of 5 cms of chest expansion.
Candidates who pass the Physical Efficiency Test will be qualified to take the Physical Standard Test. Candidates must travel a certain distance in a specific amount of time, as detailed below.
||4.8 km to be completed
within 28 minutes
|2.4 km to be completed
within 16 minutes
Check UP Police ASI Exam Pattern 2021
UPPRPB UP ASI Recruitment 2021: Check UP Police ASI Vacancy 2021 details here