Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
|November month Current Affairs Magazine- DOWNLOAD NOW|
Table Of Content
UPPCL Executive Assistant Allowances
UPPCL Executive Assistant Job Profile
UPPCL Executive Assistant is paid a handsome amount of salary and also receives various allowances and benefits. The salary structure being a government job is as per the provisions of 7 th CPC. The Selected candidates will be rewarded with a UPPCL Executive Assistant salary that ranges from Rs 27,200 to Rs 86,100 per month. The detailed salary structure for the posts is as mentioned below:
|Pay Level Matrix||Level 4|
|Basic Pay||Rs. 27200-86100|
|Total Salary (Including Allowances)||Rs. 45,000|
|Deductions||NPS (10% of Basic Pay) and Income Tax etc.|
|In-Hand Salary||Rs. 41,000|
UPCL AE Syllabus 2022: Download Free Syllabus PDF Here!
- Dearness Allowance
- House Rent Allowance
- Medical Allowance
- Personal Loan
- Provident Fund
- Insurance and so on.
|UPPSC AE Salary||UPPSC AE Syllabus||UPPSC AE Exam Pattern|
|PPSC JE Eligibility||UKSSSC JE Eligibility||PPSC JE Syllabus|
Upon hiring, candidates will receive specific responsibilities based on their job roles.
- Among the several duties of an executive assistant, he is responsible for managing the schedule of a firm executive.
- On behalf of a corporate executive, he is responsible for drafting, evaluating, and sending correspondence.
- As a UPPCL Executive Assistant, he is in charge of organizing and preparing for meetings, including gathering documentation and handling meeting logistics.
- Answer and reply to phone calls, send messages and information to the executive, and so on.
- Also, prioritize emails and reply as needed.
- Make travel plans.
- Keep a variety of records and documentation for corporate executives.
Source: safalta.comAlso Read:
|UPPCL JE Syllabus||UPPCL JE Cut Off||UPPCL JE Salary||UPPCL JE eligibility|