Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
THE KEY POINTS
- This action was taken after India reported its first monkeypox fatality. In Thrissur, a guy from Kerala who had tested positive for monkeypox in another country died.
- The death from monkeypox would be the first to occur in India and the fourth outside of Africa. According to sources, the young individual travelled from the United Arab Emirates to Kerala on July 22.
- A conference was called by the health authority in Punnayur after a young man supposedly passed away from monkeypox.
- Meanwhile, a contact list and a pathway have been developed for the departed youth.
Source: Safalta.comContact individuals are urged to withdraw into seclusion.
- Notably, there have been five cases of monkeypox reported in India so far, with three cases happening in Kerala, one in Delhi, and one in Guntur, Andhra Pradesh.
Since May, approximately 80 nations have reported more than 21,000 cases of monkeypox. There have been 75 suspected deaths in Africa, particularly in Nigeria and the Congo, where a more lethal monkeypox form is spreading than in the West. Furthermore, deaths linked to monkeypox have been documented in Spain and Brazil.
What does the WHO defines as the monkeypox virus?
The zoonotic disease known as monkeypox is brought on by the monkeypox virus, which belongs to the same virus family as the smallpox virus.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
How to prepare for Government Jobs?
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta|
|Indian Army Clerk Salary 2022||NDA Salary 2022||SSC CGL Salary 2022||
Delhi Police Constable Salary
|UP Lekhpal Salary 2021||Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Salary 2022||UP Police Constable Salary 2021||Bihar Police SI Salary 2021|