Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
- Danuri was launched using a SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket from the Cape Canaveral Space Force Station.
- The Danuri spacecraft is currently travelling around the moon.
- It will fly toward the sun before turning around and returning to its original location, arriving in the lunar orbit in mid-December.
- This technique, which requires a gravitational boost from the sun and is also known as a lunar ballistic transfer, is typically considered lengthier.
- Danuri will conduct research using its six science instruments once it has landed on the moon and is in its 62-mile-high orbit.
- The six Danuri Science Instruments are a gamma-ray spectrometer, three cameras, an experimental communications system, and a magnetometer.
- One of the three cameras was created by NASA and is sensitive enough to look inside the water-ice-filled crates that are permanently under the shadow on the moon.
- If South Korea completes this lunar mission successfully, it will join the United States, the former Soviet Union, China, Japan, India, Luxembourg, and the European Union as the eighth political body to complete a moon mission.
How to prepare for Government Jobs?
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta|
|Indian Army Clerk Salary 2022||NDA Salary 2022||SSC CGL Salary 2022||
Delhi Police Constable Salary
|UP Lekhpal Salary 2021||Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Salary 2022||UP Police Constable Salary 2021||Bihar Police SI Salary 2021|