Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
ECI's response to this is as follows:
The Election Commission of India (ECI) stated that in the absence of a law to de-register political parties for making any unrealistic promises to voters, it cannot restrict political parties from promising freebies or taking action against them.
Effects Of Giveaways:
1. The continuation of freebies is a key drawback as parties continue to make alluring promises to win over more voters and reduce the likelihood that they will lose the election.
2. People overlook the fact that these advantages come from taxes paid and the exchequer. which ultimately has an effect on the state's economy.
3. The politicians and middlemen steal the benefits, and the poor suffer because they are denied their fair part of the advantages that were supposed to be obtained with the money.
Source: Safalta.comIn the end, the poor must bear the full weight.
4. This distribution of Freebie goods significantly alters the dynamics of supply and demand, which puts pressure on the prices of goods.
5. The government quickly provides the instant financial assistance that the psychologically driven segments of the populace expect.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
How to prepare for Government Jobs?
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta|
|Indian Army Clerk Salary 2022||NDA Salary 2022||SSC CGL Salary 2022||
Delhi Police Constable Salary
|UP Lekhpal Salary 2021||Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Salary 2022||UP Police Constable Salary 2021||Bihar Police SI Salary 2021|