The International event of World Science Day for Peace and Development is observed on the 10th of November annually. The World Science Day for Peace and Development was Officially Proclaimed in the year 2001 and was Celebrated for the first time in the year 2002. The International Organisation that Officially Proclaimed it was UNESCO , United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation.
|November month Current Affairs Magazine- DOWNLOAD NOW|
The Aims of UNESCO to Set up World Science Day for Peace and Development were as follows;
- There must be aware of the benefits of Science, which could be helpful in maintaining peace and harmony in Society.
- Society must have a proper reach to Science and Scientific Discoveries which will help not only a small geographical area but in the development of complete Humankind.
- World Science Day for Peace and Development was set up to focus the Emerging Scientific Issues.
- To Focus on the Relevance and Application of Science in Existing Life Routines.
- To tackle the Goals of Sustainable Development with the help of Fundamentals of Science.
- To Highlight the Roles and Duties of Scientists in Protecting and Exploring the Earth to improve the Standards of living for the Current Generation and the Upcoming Generations.
World Science Day for Peace and Development 2022 Theme and Celebration
The Theme for World Science Day for Peace and Development which is observed on the 10th of November every year is “Basic Sciences for Sustainable Development” It will be celebrated in an Online Webinar in which six renowned Scientists from all over the Globe and from different backgrounds and branches of science will come together & discuss the various International issues related to science and how come they could be met. The languages in which it will be available are English, French, and Spanish.
|Mughal Emperor Akbar||विश्व की दस सबसे लंबी नदियां|
|भारत के प्रधानमंत्रियों की सूची||गांधी जयंती इतिहास और महत्व||उत्तर प्रदेश के कैबिनेट मंत्री|