Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
Regarding the exercise:
- The goal of the exercise is to improve communication, coordination, and interoperability between the US and Indian military.
- The ongoing border dispute between India and China in eastern Ladakh is in the background as the "Yudh Abhyas" drill is taking place.
- The last few years have seen an improvement in Indo-US defence relations.
- The United States named India a "Major Defense Partner" in June 2016.
Two countries' military histories
- Over the past few years, the two nations have also signed important defence and security agreements. One such agreement, the Logistics Exchange Memorandum of Agreement (LEMOA), was signed in 2016 and permits the militaries of the two nations to use one another's bases for supply replenishment and repair while also fostering closer cooperation.
- The COMCASA (Communications Compatibility and Security Agreement), which was also signed by the two parties in 2018, allows for military cooperation between the two nations and permits the export of advanced US technology to India.
- The Basic Exchange and Cooperation Agreement (BECA), which was signed in October 2020 by India and the US, would strengthen their existing defence cooperation.
- The agreement calls for the exchange of sophisticated military equipment, logistics, and geospatial maps between the two nations.
How to prepare for Government Jobs?
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta|
|Indian Army Clerk Salary 2022||NDA Salary 2022||SSC CGL Salary 2022||
Delhi Police Constable Salary
|UP Lekhpal Salary 2021||Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Salary 2022||UP Police Constable Salary 2021||Bihar Police SI Salary 2021|