You may also read:
UPSC IFS Main Admit Card 2022: How to Download Admit Card?
- Visit the UPSC website at www.upsc.gov.in for more information.
- Select 'E-admit card: Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination 2021' from the drop-down menu. on the main page
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Go to the provided URL and click it.
- The e-admit card page (strong>e-admit card page/strong>) will appear.
- Under 'To download e-admit card,' click the 'Click Here' link.
- Carefully read the instructions before selecting 'Yes.'
- Use your Registration ID or Roll Number to log in.
- The admit card for the IFS (Main) Exam 2021 will be presented on the screen.
- Candidates can print their admission cards after downloading them.
To secure access to the UPSC admit card 2021, candidates must carry a printout of the admit card along with an original picture identity card, whose number is indicated in the e-admit card, to each session, according to the Commission's notification. The candidate must keep his or her e-admit card.
If you want to prepare for Government Jobs then you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc.
Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
How to prepare for Government Jobs?
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta|
|Ias Officer Salary 2022||NDA Salary 2022||SSC CGL Salary 2022||
Delhi Police Constable Salary
|UP Lekhpal Salary 2021||Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Salary 2022||UP Police Constable Salary 2021||Bihar Police SI Salary 2021|