Source: Safalta.comCandidates can check the answer key and if there is any objection, they can raise the objection as well on the answer key.
You may also read:
- UGC NET Exam Pattern 2021: Check section-wise paper pattern and marking scheme
- UGC NET Eligibility Criteria 2021:Check Age Limit, Educational Qualification, And Number Of Attempts Here.
- CSIR NET 2022 Exam Schedule Out: Check the Exam Date Here
NTA UGC NET Answer Key 2021-22: How to Check the Answer Key?The candidate who appeared in the exam can check their UGC NET 2021 Answer Key on the official website. Below are the steps to check the answer key:
- Firstly, visit the official website i.e., ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- Now, log in with the help of the login credentials.
- Click on the “View Question Paper” for marked responses and to view or challenge the answer keys click on “Click to view /Challenge Answer Key”.
- You will see Question IDs in sequential order.
- The ID next to the question under the column ‘Correct Option(s)’ stands for the correct Answer Key to be used by NTA. The Dropped Questions are highlighted and not for the challenge.
Candidates can challenge the answer key from January 21 to 24, 2022 till 09:00 PM.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Direct Link: Click on this Direct Link to Check the Answer Key
How to prepare for Government Jobs?If you want to prepare for Government Jobs then you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc. Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta|
|NDA Salary 2022||SSC CGL Salary 2022||
Delhi Police Constable Salary
|UP Lekhpal Salary 2021||Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Salary 2022||UP Police Constable Salary 2021||Bihar Police SI Salary 2021|