Source: Safalta.comThe last date to raise the objection is January 17, 2022. Also, the result for PSTET will be announced on January 24, 2022.
You may also check:
- CSIR NET Eligibility 2021: Check age limit, educational qualifications and other details here
- NRA CET Exam Pattern 2021:Check expected section-wise paper pattern and marking scheme
- OTET Salary 2021-: In-hand salary, allowance, perks, and other benefits
If you are preparing for a government exam and want specialist guidance then Subscribe to our Free Courses: Subscribe Now
The candidate who appeared in the exam can check the answer key on the official website.
Below are the steps to check the PSTET Answer Key 2022:
PSTET Answer Key 2022: How to Check the Answer Key?
- Firstly, visit the official website i.e.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo ClassesPlease fill the namePlease enter only 10 digit mobile numberPlease select coursePlease fill the emailSomething went wrong!Download App & Start Learningpstet.pseb.ac.in.
- Now, click on the link for PSTET Answer Key 2022.
- A new page will appear on the screen.
- Enter the login credentials like application number and date of birth.
- Check the answer key and save it for future references.
|Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here||General Knowledge Ebook Free PDF: Download Here|
If you want to prepare for Government Jobs then you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc.
Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
How to prepare for Government Jobs?
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta|
|MAHA TET Salary 2022||NDA Salary 2022||SSC CGL Salary 2022||
Delhi Police Constable Salary
|UP Lekhpal Salary 2021||Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Salary 2022||UP Police Constable Salary 2021||Bihar Police SI Salary 2021|