You may also read:
Assam Police Constable, Asst SC & Driver Recruitment 2022: Notification
- Essential qualification of the candidate in 10+2 (PCM) with passing marks and from a recognized board or council for constables.
- The essential qualification for Asst Squad commander candidate 10+2 (PCM) with passing marks and from a recognized board or council.
- Essential qualifications for Driver 8th pass qualification with driving license.
Assam Police Constable, Asst SC & Driver Recruitment 2022: Eligibility criteriaPhysical standard:
- General/OBC/SC/MOBC: Male and Transgender 162.56cm, Female: 154.94cm
- ST (H)/ST (P): Male and Transgender 160.2cm, Female 152.40 cm
- Chest (Only for male and Transgender):
- For Gen/OBC/MOBC/SC/ST (P) etc: Normal 80cm, Expanded 85 cm
- For ST (H): Normal 78cm, Expanded 83 cm
Assam Police Constable, Asst SC & Driver Recruitment 2022: Important Date
- Starting Date for online application: 16-02-2022
- Last Date for online application: 17-03-2022
- Starting dates for online application: 02-04-2022
- Last date for online application: 11-04-2022
- There is no application fees for the entire process of recruitment for all posts.
Assam Police Constable, Asst SC & Driver Recruitment 2022: Selection processA candidate whose application is found correct in all respect will have to undergo the physical standard Tests (PST) and Physical Efficiency Tests (PET) . If any candidate is found to have any physical deformity as may be detected by the Medical officer present in DLSC, he/she will be debarred from participating in the other tests.
Assam Police Constable, Asst SC & Driver Recruitment 2022: How to Apply
- The application must be submitted online through the SLPRB website www.slprbassam.in. No other form of application will be accepted.
- Register in the portal using a valid phone number.
- After successful registration candidate will receive Assam police recruitment ID for any post advertised through SLPRB candidate have to use the same ID.
- The candidate will register his detail in the portal once and for all.
- All candidates have to appear for their PST/PET & written test only from the district under which their permanent Residential address falls.
- Candidate must need to attach some required documents in scanned copy version: Passport size photograph, Signature, and Mark sheet of 12th class with age proof document.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
How to prepare for Government Jobs?If you want to prepare for Government Jobs then you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc. Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta|
|CISF Head Constable Salary||NDA Salary 2022||SSC CGL Salary 2022||
Delhi Police Constable Salary
|UP Lekhpal Salary 2021||Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Salary 2022||UP Police Constable Salary 2021||Bihar Police SI Salary 2021|
What is age limit for Assam police?
How can I become DSP in Assam?
How much Chest required for male in Assam police selection?
For ST (H): Normal 78cm, Expanded 83 cm