Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
Safaiwalai - 35
Health inspector -18
T/Mate - 08
Ward Sahayika - 53
Washerman - 17
Eligiblity criteriaEducation Qualification -
- Barber: Matriculation or equivalent from a recognised board, with experience in the barbering trade.
- Chowkidar: Matriculation or equivalent from a recognised Board is required.
- LDC: 12th grade diploma or equivalent from a recognised board or university. On an average of 5 key depressions for each word, English typing at 35 wpm on computer OR Hindi type at 35 wpm on computer (35 words per minute and 30 words per minute equivalent to 10500/ 9000 KDPH).
- Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognised Board is required for Safaiwalai.
- Matriculation or similar qualification required of health inspectors. Certificate from a certified institute for sanitary inspector training.
- Cook: Matriculation or a comparable qualification. Knowledge of Indian cooking and trade proficiency are required.
- T/Mate: Matriculation pass from a recognised board or equivalent.
- Ward Sahayika: Matriculation certificate or equivalent from a recognised board of education.
- Washerman: High school diploma or equivalent from a recognised board. Must be able to fully wash both military and civilian clothing.
- Officers retired at the level of US/ DS/ Director or equivalent in salary Level-11 / Level-12 / Level-13 from any Central Government Department / Organization with a minimum of 02 years experience in Training / Training related activities are eligible to apply as consultants (faculty).
- Officers retired at the level of SO / US or equivalent in pay Level-10 / Level-11 from any Central Government Department / Organization with at least 05 years of supervisory experience.
- Inspector of health: 18 to 27 years old
- For all other positions, the age range is 18 to 25.
Level 1 to Level 4.
How to Get Started ?
Application in the format specified. Only Registered Post or Speed Post applications will be accepted. In addition to the application, all candidates must include a self-addressed envelope, a fee of Rs 100/- in the form of a postal order payable to "Commandant, Command Hospital (EC) Alipore, Kolkata- 700027," and two current passport size photos. The Commandant, Command Hospital (EC) Alipore, Kolkata-700027 should receive the application. On the top of the envelope, candidates must clearly write "Application for the post of _____________" in capital letters.
How to prepare for Government Jobs?If you want to prepare for Government Jobs, you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc. Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta|
|Indian Army Clerk Salary 2022||NDA Salary 2022||SSC CGL Salary 2022||
Delhi Police Constable Salary
|UP Lekhpal Salary 2021||Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Salary 2022||UP Police Constable Salary 2021||Bihar Police SI Salary 2021|