This is good news for the candidates who are willing to get government jobs. TIFR ICTS Recruitment 2022: The TIFR International Center for Theoretical Sciences (ICTS), Bengaluru is inviting applications from eligible candidates for Administrative Assistant, Research Assistant, Clerk, and Businessperson positions on its Bengaluru campus. The application deadline is April 30, 2022.
ICTS Recruitment 2022: No of seats and names of vacancies
|Name of the Post. No of vacancies|
|Administrative Assistant B. 01|
|Scientific Assistant B. 01|
|Clerk A. 02|
|Tradesman B. 02|
ICTS Recruitment 2022: Qualifications
- For Administrative Assistant B Any degree with 55% grades.
Knowledge of word processing/database/accounting procedures.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo ClassesPlease fill the namePlease enter only 10 digit mobile numberPlease select coursePlease fill the emailSomething went wrong!Download App & Start Learning
Source: safalta.com5 years of accounting experience in a large, reputable company.
- For Student Assistant B ,Any degree with 60% cumulative grades and a Diploma or Masters's degree in Library/Information Science (with 60% cumulative grades). Knowledge of personal computers and their applications. 2 years of experience as per section/department requirements.
- For Clerk -A, Any completion with a 50% overall score. Writing skills. Knowledge of handling personal computers and applications – documented by certificates from the state-approved institution, At least 1 year of clerical and correspondence experience in a large reputable organization.
- For Tradesman B, the National Trade Certificate (NTC / ITI) (with an overall score of 60%) was awarded by the National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) in the relevant craft/discipline. At least 2 years of experience in a similar work profile.
ICTS Recruitment 2022:AgeTo apply for these vacancies, different age has been set for different vacancies:-
- for Scientific Assistant B candidate must be under 28 years
- For the Clerk, A candidate must be under 28 years
- Foa r Tradesman B candidate must be under 28 years
- for Assistant B candidates must33
- Relaxation in age groups according to different categories is under government norms.
ICTS Recruitment 2022:pay scaleCandidates who will be selected for the examination get below the pay scale:-
- Administrative assistant B: pay group 6, pay group 1
- Research Assistant B: Pay level 6, pay level 1
- Employee A: Pay level 3, pay level 1
- Merchant B: Payout Tier 3, Payout Tier 1
ICTS Recruitment 2022: Examination ProcessThere are examination is held in two stages:-
- Examination test/entrance examination
ICTS Recruitment 2022: How to apply?The application process for the examination is given below:-
Eligible applicants should apply online on the official website of ICTS (applications.its.res.in) only until 30 April 2022. Completed applications by mail should be addressed to the Head of Administration and Finance, Campus ICTS- TIFR, Survey No. Shivakote Village, HesaraghattaHobli, North Bangalore 560089 Village, HesaraghattaHobli, North Bangalore 560089 until April 30, 2022.
How to prepare for Government Jobs?If you want to prepare for Government Jobs then you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc. Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta|
|CISF Head Constable Salary||NDA Salary 2022||SSC CGL Salary 2022||
Delhi Police Constable Salary
|UP Lekhpal Salary 2021||Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Salary 2022||UP Police Constable Salary 2021||Bihar Police SI Salary 2021|