Source: Safalta.comThe SSB will be conducted at various centers i.e., Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bangalore (Karnataka), and Kapurthala (PB).
You may also read:
- Become An Officer In the Indian Army- Take Inspiration From A Retired Officer!
- Know-How To Join Indian Army After Graduation: Complete details here
Indian Army JAG 29 Course Recruitment 2022: NotificationThe official notification for the Indian Army JAG 29 Recruitment 2022 has been released on the official website. The candidate interested must read the official notification before applying. The notification consists of all the important details related to the recruitment process.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Indian Army JAG 29 Course Recruitment 2022: Eligibility CriteriaEducational Qualification:
- Candidate should have passed LLB Degree (three years professional after graduation or five years after 10+2 exam) with minimum 55 % aggregate marks.
- The candidate must be eligible for the registration as an advocate with the Bar Council of India/State. The candidate should be from a College/University Recognised by the Bar Council of India.
The age limit for the Indian Army JAG 29 2022 is from 21 years to 27 years as of July 2022 (Born not earlier than 02 Jul 1995 and not later than 01 Jul 2001; both dates inclusive).
A candidate should be either: (i) A citizen of India, or (ii) A subject of Nepal, (iii) A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, and East African countries of Kenya, United Republic of Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia, and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii) and (iii) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India. A certificate of eligibility will, however, not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
Also Check: List Of Chief Of Army Staff 2022: Know About The Army Chiefs Since Independence!
Indian Army JAG 29 Course Recruitment 2022: Important DatesThe candidate must check all the important dates related to the recruitment process.
|Start Date of Online Application||January 19, 2022|
|Last Date of Online Application||February 17, 2022|
|Last Date to Complete the form||February 17, 2022|
|Course Start Date||October 2022|
Also Check: 7 Reasons Why NDA is a Good Career Option for Women
Indian Army JAG 29 Course Recruitment 2022: VacancyThere is a total of 9 vacancies available for the Indian Army JAG 29 2022. Below are the category wise vacancies for the Indian Army JAG 29 Recruitment 2022:
|Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here||General Knowledge Ebook Free PDF: Download Here|
Indian Army JAG 29 Course Recruitment 2022: SalaryIndian army has also released the salary structure for the Indian Army JAG 29 2022. Below are the post wise salary structure:
|Lieutenant (Level 10)||Rs, 56,100 - 1,77,500|
|Captain (Level 10 B)||Rs. 61,300 - 1,93,900|
|Major (Level 11)||Rs. 69,400 - 2,07,200|
|Colonel (Level 13)||Rs. 1,30,600 - 2,15,900|
|Lieutenant Colonel (Level 12 A)||Rs. 1,21,200 - 2,12,400|
|Brigadier (Level 14)||Rs. 1,44,200 - 2,18,200|
|Major General (Level 14)||Rs. 1,44,200 - 2,18,200|
|Military Service Pay (MSP to the officers from the rank of Lt to Brig)||Rs. 15,500/- p.m. fixed|
|Stipend to Gentlemen or Lady Cadets during the entire duration of training in Service Academies i.e. during training period at OTA||Rs 56,100/-p.m
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
Indian Army JAG 29 Course Recruitment 2022: Selection ProcessThe selection process of Indian Army JAG 29 Recruitment 2022 consists of 2 stages i.e.
- SSB Interview
- Medical Examination
Indian Army JAG 29 Course Recruitment 2022: How to Apply?The candidate interested can apply online on the official website. Below are the steps to apply online for the Indian Army JAG 29 Recruitment 2022:
- Visit the official website i.e., joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Now, click on the ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click on ‘Registration’.
- Fill in all the required details in the registration form.
- Click on the ‘Apply Online’ option.
- A new page of ‘Officers Selection - ‘Eligibility’ will open. Click on the ‘Apply’ option against Short Service Commission JAG Entry Course.
- The application form will open, fill all the required details in the application form.
- Click on ‘Save and Continue option.
- Also, take the printout of the submitted form for future use.
How to prepare for Government Jobs?If you want to prepare for Government Jobs then you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc. Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta|
|Indian Army Clerk Salary 2022||NDA Salary 2022||SSC CGL Salary 2022||
Delhi Police Constable Salary
|UP Lekhpal Salary 2021||Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Salary 2022||UP Police Constable Salary 2021||Bihar Police SI Salary 2021|