The official notification for the INFLIBNET Recruitment 2022 has released an online application on the official website.
The candidate should read the notification before applying.
INFLIBNET Recruitment 2022: Important Notifications
Source: safalta.comIt has all the important details related to the recruitment process details like name and number of the post, pay scales.
- Scientist-C (Computer Science): Pay Level 11 INR 67,700- 2,08,700.
- Scientist –B (Library Science) : Pay Level 10 INR 56,100- 1,77,500.
- Scientific Technical Officer-1 : Pay Level 7 INR 44,900- 1,42,400.
- Assistant: Pay Level 04 INR 25,500-81,400.
- Personal Secretary: Pay Level 07 INR 44,900-1,42,400
INFLIBNET Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- Scientist-C (Computer Science): 40 years.
- Scientist-B (Library Science): 35 years.
- Scientist Technical Officer-1: 30 years.
- Assistant: 25 years.
- Personal Secretary: 35 years.
- Scientist-C (Computer Science): PH.D. In Computer Science area or M.E./M.Tech. +02 years experience OR B.E./B.Tech./MCA + 05 years experience.
- Scientist-B (Library Science): M.Lib./M.L.I.Sc/Equivalent +01 year experience.
- Scientific Technical Officer-1 (Library Science): M.Lib./M.L.I.Sc./Equivalent OR B.Lib/B.L.I.Sc. +8 year experience.
- Scientific Technical Officer-1 (Computer Science): DCA +08 years of experience.
- Assistant: A Bachelor's degree from a recognized university with 03 years of experience in the field of Purchase & Stores/Accounts/Establishment in a University/Govt. Autonomous Body/reputed Private Firm.
- Personal Secretary: A Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university with a minimum speed of 120 wpm in shorthand and 40 wpm in typing. Eight years of experience as a Personal Assistant in a University/Government/Autonomous Body/Reputed Private Firm. Experience in computer operation essential.
INFLIBNET Recruitment 2022: Important Date
INFLIBNET Recruitment 2022: Application Fees
- INR 1000/- for General / OBC Category candidates.
- INR 500/- for SC/ST/PwBD category candidates.
- The fee can be made through SBI Collect and must be paid to the “Director, INFLIBNET Centre” bank account.
INFLIBNET Recruitment 2022: Selection Criteria
- Written test/Screening test/Skill Test may be conducted.
INFLIBNET Recruitment 2022: How to Apply?
- First, Visit online website www.inflibnet.ac.in
- Fill in the required information and upload all required documents.
- Submit the application and pay the application fee.
- Print online application filled form for future use.
- Send one hard copy of the online application along with all self-attested photo copies of documents, testimonials, certificates, and all supporting documents addressed to “Recruitment Cell, Information and Library Network Centre, opp, NIFT, INFOCIT, Gandhi Nagar, Gujrat-382007” through Register Post/Speed Post/Courier only.
How to prepare for Government Jobs?If you want to prepare for Government Jobs then you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc. Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta|
|CISF Head Constable Salary||NDA Salary 2022||SSC CGL Salary 2022||
Delhi Police Constable Salary
|UP Lekhpal Salary 2021||Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Salary 2022||UP Police Constable Salary 2021||Bihar Police SI Salary 2021|