The official notification for the INFLIBNET Recruitment 2022 has released an online application on the official website.
The candidate should read the notification before applying.
It has all the important details related to the recruitment process details like name and number of the post, pay scales.
INFLIBNET Recruitment 2022: Important Notifications
- Scientist-C (Computer Science): Pay Level 11 INR 67,700- 2,08,700.
- Scientist –B (Library Science) : Pay Level 10 INR 56,100- 1,77,500.
- Scientific Technical Officer-1 : Pay Level 7 INR 44,900- 1,42,400.
- Assistant: Pay Level 04 INR 25,500-81,400.
- Personal Secretary: Pay Level 07 INR 44,900-1,42,400
INFLIBNET Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- Scientist-C (Computer Science): 40 years.
- Scientist-B (Library Science): 35 years.
- Scientist Technical Officer-1: 30 years.
- Assistant: 25 years.
- Personal Secretary: 35 years.
- Scientist-C (Computer Science): PH.D. In Computer Science area or M.E./M.Tech. +02 years experience OR B.E./B.Tech./MCA + 05 years experience.
- Scientist-B (Library Science): M.Lib./M.L.I.Sc/Equivalent +01 year experience.
- Scientific Technical Officer-1 (Library Science): M.Lib./M.L.I.Sc./Equivalent OR B.Lib/B.L.I.Sc.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo ClassesPlease fill the namePlease enter only 10 digit mobile numberPlease select coursePlease fill the email
- Scientific Technical Officer-1 (Computer Science): DCA +08 years of experience.
- Assistant: A Bachelor's degree from a recognized university with 03 years of experience in the field of Purchase & Stores/Accounts/Establishment in a University/Govt. Autonomous Body/reputed Private Firm.
- Personal Secretary: A Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university with a minimum speed of 120 wpm in shorthand and 40 wpm in typing. Eight years of experience as a Personal Assistant in a University/Government/Autonomous Body/Reputed Private Firm. Experience in computer operation essential.
INFLIBNET Recruitment 2022: Important Date
INFLIBNET Recruitment 2022: Application Fees
- INR 1000/- for General / OBC Category candidates.
- INR 500/- for SC/ST/PwBD category candidates.
- The fee can be made through SBI Collect and must be paid to the “Director, INFLIBNET Centre” bank account.
INFLIBNET Recruitment 2022: Selection Criteria
- Written test/Screening test/Skill Test may be conducted.
INFLIBNET Recruitment 2022: How to Apply?
- First, Visit online website www.inflibnet.ac.in
- Fill in the required information and upload all required documents.
- Submit the application and pay the application fee.
- Print online application filled form for future use.
- Send one hard copy of the online application along with all self-attested photo copies of documents, testimonials, certificates, and all supporting documents addressed to “Recruitment Cell, Information and Library Network Centre, opp, NIFT, INFOCIT, Gandhi Nagar, Gujrat-382007” through Register Post/Speed Post/Courier only.
How to prepare for Government Jobs?If you want to prepare for Government Jobs then you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc. Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta|
|CISF Head Constable Salary||NDA Salary 2022||SSC CGL Salary 2022||
Delhi Police Constable Salary
|UP Lekhpal Salary 2021||Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Salary 2022||UP Police Constable Salary 2021||Bihar Police SI Salary 2021|