General Knowledge Ebook Free PDF: Download Here
Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
You may also read:
JSSC Excise Constable Recruitment 2022: NotificationThe JSSC Recruitment 2022 Notification is now accessible on the official website.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Source: safalta.comBefore applying, the candidate should read the official UPSC release. The notification includes all of the required information about the hiring process. The official announcement specifies the required requirements, employment openings, and application fees.
JSSC Excise Constable Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must be 10th pass for the JSSC Recruitment 2022.
The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age limit for different categories are given below:
- General and EWS - 25 years
- OBC and BC – 27 years
- SC/ST – 30 years
- Women – 28 years
Below are the important dates for the JSSC Excise Constable Recruitment 2022:
JSSC Excise Constable Recruitment 2022: Important Date
|Start Date to Apply Online||February 25, 2022|
|Last date to Apply Online||March 26, 2022|
|Last Date of Fee Submission||March 29, 2022|
|Edit Application||March 02 to 04, 2022|
JSSC Excise Constable Recruitment 2022: VacancyThere is a total of 583 vacancies available for the post. Below are the category wise vacancies for the JSSC Excise Constable Recruitment 2022:
JSSC Excise Constable Recruitment 2022: Selection processThe selection process consists of 3 stages i.e.
- Physical Endurance Test
- Written Exam
- Medical Exam
The candidate can apply online on the official website.
Below are the steps to apply online for the post:
JSSC Excise Constable Recruitment 2022: How to Apply?
- Visit the JSSC's official webpage at jssc.nic.in.
- Register for the exam by clicking on 'Online Application for JECCE-2022.'
- Now, log in with your registration number and password and fill out the form with your information.
- After you've completed each page, click 'Save and Continue.'
- Click 'Submit To Proceed Payment' to pay the exam fee. It will take you to a new page where you can check the box next to 'Terms & Conditions.' Then, under 'Select Payment category,' choose 'JECCE 2022' and pay the exam fee with your registration number.
- After that, upload your scanned signature and photos.
- Take a printout of the page after clicking the 'Submit' button.
How to prepare for Government Jobs?If you want to prepare for Government Jobs then you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc. Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta
|CISF Head Constable Salary||NDA Salary 2022||SSC CGL Salary 2022||
Delhi Police Constable Salary
|UP Lekhpal Salary 2021||Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Salary 2022||UP Police Constable Salary 2021||Bihar Police SI Salary 2021|