The official notification for the National Horticulture Board Recruitment 2022 has been released.
The candidate should read the notification properly before applying.
National Horticulture Board Recruitment 2022: Important Notification
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Source: safalta.comApply within 30 days from the date of advertisement in the Employment Newspaper dated 22nd January 2022. It has all the important details about the recruitment process like name and number of the post, pay scale.
- Personal Executive: Pay Level 4 INR 25,500- 81,100/-
- Driver: Pay Level 2 INR 19,900-63200/-
- Mali/Budder Graftor: Pay Level 1 INR 18,000- 56,900
National Horticulture Board Recruitment 2022: Eligibility CriteriaAge Limit:
- Not exceed 25 years.
- Age Relaxation as per rules.
- Personal Executive: Graduate (Bachelor’s Degree) in any discipline and have a speed of 80 wpm in shorthand and 40 wpm in typing in English (OR) 80 wpm in shorthand speed and 30 wpm typing speed in Hindi.
- Driver: 10th Class/ Matriculation Pass.
- Mali/Budder Grafter: 10th Class Pass + at Atleast 01-year experience of working as Gardner/Mali in any nursery of repute.
National Horticulture Board Recruitment 2022: Important DateInterested candidates should apply application within 30 days from the date of advertisement in the Employment Newspaper dated 22nd January 2022. The last date for receipt of applications complete in all respects is 20th Feb 2022.
The application fee for National Horticulture Board Recruitment 2022 is not specified for now.
National Horticulture Board Recruitment 2022: Application Fees
Interested candidates applying here have to appear in Written Test and Trade test to get selected for the examination.
National Horticulture Board Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
National Horticulture Board Recruitment 2022: How to Apply?
- First, read the information carefully before applying it in the prescribed application format.
- Complete application along with required documents should be addressed to the Managing Director, National Horticulture Board, Plot No. 85, Institutional Area, Sector -18, Gurugram-122015 (Haryana).
How to prepare for Government Jobs?If you want to prepare for Government Jobs then you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc. Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta|
|CISF Head Constable Salary||NDA Salary 2022||SSC CGL Salary 2022||
Delhi Police Constable Salary
|UP Lekhpal Salary 2021||Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Salary 2022||UP Police Constable Salary 2021||Bihar Police SI Salary 2021|