National Fisheries Development Board has released the official notification in the Employment Newspaper for the 07 vacancies available for Consultant and Execution Director.
NFDB Recruitment 2022: Important Notification
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Source: safalta.comInterested eligible candidates must apply application within the given timeline for successful completion of participation. The important details include the name and number of the post, pay scale, and job location.
|Consultant Grade II (Non-Technical)||03|
|Executive Director (Technical)||03|
|Executive Director (F&A)||01|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
Pay Scale for Consultant Grade II (Non-Technical)
INR 30,000 + 2,000 - Local Conveyance
Pay Scale for Executive Director
PB-4 INR 37,400-67,000 + Grade Pay INR 8700/- (Corresponding pay in 7th CPC in Level 13)
NFDB Recruitment 2022: Eligibility CriteriaAge Limit for Consultant Grade-II (Non-Technical)
- Below 40 years as on 31st Jan 2022.
- 22-42 years on 30th Jan 2022.
- Age Relaxation as per rules.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- 5 Years’ experience in Government offices as a Data Entry operator with professionalism in office work and knowledge in computer work/operations.
Education Qualification for Executive Director
- Officers of the Central Govt/State Govt/Universities, Recognized Research Institutes/Semi Govt or Autonomous or Statutory Organizations: -Holding analogous posts on a regular basis in the parent cadre/Department.
NFDB Recruitment 2022: Important Date
|Name of the Event||Date of the Event|
|Consultant Grade-II (Non-Technical)|
|Commencement of offline application||15th Jan 22|
|Last date of offline application||15th Feb 22|
|Commencement of offline application||29th Dec 21|
|Last date of offline application||29th Jan 22|
NFDB Recruitment 2022: Application FeesApplication fees for both specified categories of posts are not disclosed yet.
Interested candidates appearing for both categories of vacancies need to appear in a Personal Interview during the final selection process.
NFDB Recruitment 2022: Selection Criteria
Consultant Grade-II (Non-Technical)
NFDB Recruitment 2022: How to Apply?
- First, read the information carefully and type and send applications in prescribed proforma.
- Attach self-attested copies of educational qualifications from the 12th standard, proof of age and experience, and other relevant details.
- Send a speed post to “The Joint Commissioner (Fy), Department of Fisheries, Ministry of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry and Dairying, Government of India Room No. 337, Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi,110001, with proper sealed and super scribed with “Application for the post of Consultant Grade-II (Non-Technical)”.
- First, read the instructions properly and attach the application with the Vigilance Clearance Certificate & copies of ACRs/APARs for the last five years duly attested by the competent authority should reach the undersigned through the proper channel within 45 days from the date of issue of notification in Employment News.
How to prepare for Government Jobs?If you want to prepare for Government Jobs then you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc. Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta|
|CISF Head Constable Salary||NDA Salary 2022||SSC CGL Salary 2022||
Delhi Police Constable Salary
|UP Lekhpal Salary 2021||Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Salary 2022||UP Police Constable Salary 2021||Bihar Police SI Salary 2021|