NMDC Recruitment Notification 2022 has been announced on the official website for the year 2022.
The candidate should read the official notification before applying.
NMDC Recruitment 2022: Notification
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Source: safalta.comThe notice includes all of the necessary details about the employment process. Qualification requirements, job opportunities, and application costs are all listed in the official announcement.
NMDC Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Below is the educational qualification for the NMDC Trainee Recruitment 2022:
|Name of Post||Educational Qualification|
|Maintenance Assistant (Mech)||ITI in Welding / Fitter / Machinist/Motor Mechanic / Diesel Mechanic/Auto Electrician.|
|Field Attendant||Middle Pass or ITI|
|HEM Mechanic Gr-III||Three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Desirable: Possess a valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License|
|MCO Gr-III||Three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Desirable: Possess a valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License|
|Maintenance Assistant (Elect)||ITI in Electrical Trade.|
|Blaster Gr-II||Matric / ITI with Blaster / Mining Mate certificate and First Aid certificate.
Post Qualification Experience: Experience of 3 years in blasting operation
|Electrician Gr-III||Three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering with Industrial/Domestic Electrical Installations Certificate|
|QCA Gr-III||Graduate in B.Sc (Chemistry/Geology)
Post Qualification Experience: One year experience in sampling work is essential
The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 30 years.
NMDC Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
- The start date for submitting an online application is February 10, 2022.
- The last date for submitting an online application is March 2, 2022.
The National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC) has released the postwise vacancies.
Below is the list of post wise vacancies:
NMDC Recruitment 2022: Vacancy
|Maintenance Assistant (Mech)||90|
|Maintenance Assistant (Elect)||35|
|HEM Mechanic Gr-III||10|
NMDC Recruitment 2022: Application Fees
- Other - Rs. 150/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen categories and Departmental Candidates - No Fee
NMDC Recruitment 2022: Salary
- Maintenance Assistant (Elect) (Trainee) (RS-02) - Rs. 18000 to 18500
- Maintenance Assistant (Mech) (Trainee) (RS-02) - Rs. 18000 to 18500
- Field Attendant (Trainee) (RS-01) - Rs. 18000 to 18500
- HEM Mechanic Gr-III (Trainee) (RS-04) - Rs. 19000 to 19500
- MCO Gr-III (Trainee) (RS-04) - Rs. 19000 to 19500
- Electrician Gr-III (Trainee) (RS-04) - Rs. 19000 to 19500
- QCA Gr-III (Trainee) (RS-04) - Rs. 19000 to 19500
- Blaster Gr-II (Trainee) (RS-04) - Rs. 19000 to 19500
NMDC Recruitment 2022: How to Apply?
- Go to the NMDC's official website i.e. nmdc.co.in.
- Go to the 'Careers Tab' by clicking on the right-hand tab.
- Scroll down to '04 February 2022 Employment Notification No. 04/2022 for recruitment of various Workmen Grade Posts in Donimalai Complex' and click on the 'Online Application Link' under '04 February 2022 Employment Notification No. 04/2022 for recruitment of various Workmen Grade Posts in Donimalai Complex'.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Make a copy for future reference.
- Pay fee for the application.
If you want to prepare for Government Jobs then you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc.
Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
How to prepare for Government Jobs?
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta|
|CISF Head Constable Salary||NDA Salary 2022||SSC CGL Salary 2022||
Delhi Police Constable Salary
|UP Lekhpal Salary 2021||Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Salary 2022||UP Police Constable Salary 2021||Bihar Police SI Salary 2021|