State Bank of India has released a notification on the official website @sbi.co.in/careers for multiple job vacancies.
Interested candidates read the information carefully before applying for an online application.
Important details include the name and number of the post and job location.
SBI SO Recruitment 2022: Important Notification
|Vice President and Head (Contact Centre Transformation)||1|
|Senior Special Executive Program Manager Contact Centre||4|
|Senior Special Executive Customer Experience Training & Scripts (Inbound and Outbound)||2|
|Senior Special Executive Command Centre Manager||3|
|Senior Special Executive-Dialler Operations (Outbound)||1|
|Senior Executive (Economist)||2|
|Manager (Performance Planning & Review)||2|
|Advisor (Fraud Risk)||4|
Job Location: Mumbai
SBI SO Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- VP: 50 Years
- Senior Special Executive Program Manager Contact Centre: 35 Years
- Senior Special Executive- Customer experience, Training & Scripts manager (Inbound & Outbound): 40 Years
- Senior Special Executive – Command Centre Manager: 40 Years
- Senior Special Executive- Dialler Operations (Outbound): 35 Years
- Senior Special Executive (Economist): 32 Years
- Manager: 25 to 35 Years
- Advisor: Below 63 Years
- VP & Head (Contract Centre Transformation): Graduation degree in Engineering/IT or Computer Science from a recognized university.
- Senior Special Executive- Program Manager Contact Centre: Graduation degree in Engineering/IT or Computer Science from a recognized university.
- Senior Special Executive – Customer experiences, Training & Scripts manager (Inbound & Outbound): Graduation
- Senior Special executives- Command Centre Manager: Graduation from a recognized university.
- Senior Special Executive- Dialler Operations (Outbound): Graduation degree in Engineering/IT or Computer Science from a recognized university.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo ClassesPlease fill the namePlease enter only 10 digit mobile numberPlease select coursePlease fill the emailSomething went wrong!Download App & Start Learning
Source: safalta.comExecutive: A Master’s degree in Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Mathematical Economics/Economics/Econometrics/Statistics & Informatics/Applied statistics & Informatics with a minimum of 60% marks or an equivalent grade or MBA/PGDM with specialization in Finance/master’s degree in finance with minimum 60% marks from a recognized institute.
- Manager (Performance Planning & review): B.Com./B.E./B.Tech., and PG in Management/MBA or its equivalent from a recognized university/college as 2 years full time regular course. (Institutions recognized/approved by Government. Bodies/AICTE/UGC).
- Advisor- Graduation. The candidate should be a retired IPS or state police/CBI/Intelligence Bureau/CEIB officer not below the rank of Deputy Superintendent of Police at the same time of retirement and should have worked in handled vigilance/Economic offenses/Cybercrime departments.
- VP & Head (Contact Centre Transformation) – Post Qualification experience of a minimum of 10 years.
- Senior special executive- Post of Qualification experience of minimum 5 years.
- Senior executive (Economist): At least 03 years of post-qualification work experience in the relevant field research and analytics.
- Manager: Minimum 04 years post qualification work experience.
- Advisor: Minimum of 05 years of experience in the conduct of investigation/supervision in criminal/financial offenses.
You may also read:
SBI SO Recruitment 2022: Important Date
|Name of the event||Date of the event|
|Last date for VP and Sr Special Executive||04th May 2022
|Last date for Manager, Advisor, and Sr Executive||28th April 2022|
SBI SO Recruitment 2022: Application Fees
- General/OBC/EWS candidates: INR 750
- SC/ST/PWD candidates: INR 0
Merit lists for selected candidates will be prepared in descending order based on scores obtained in interviews only.
SBI SO Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
SBI SO Recruitment 2022: How to Apply?
- First, Visit the official website @sbi.co.in/careers
- Fill in the required information and upload all relevant documents.
- Submit the application form and pay the application fees.
- Print online filled applications form.
How to prepare for Government Jobs?If you want to prepare for Government Jobs then you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc. Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta|
|CISF Head Constable Salary||NDA Salary 2022||SSC CGL Salary 2022||
Delhi Police Constable Salary
|UP Lekhpal Salary 2021||Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Salary 2022||UP Police Constable Salary 2021||Bihar Police SI Salary 2021|