Source: Safalta.comRead the article to know more. If you are preparing for competitive exams and looking for expert guidance, you can download our General Knowledge Free Ebook Download Now.
You may also read:
- How Many Aspirants Appeared for SSC CGL in the Last 3 Years?
- SSC CGL Eligibility 2022: Check age limit, educational qualifications and other details here
- SSC CGL vs SSC CHSL: Understand the differences between both SSC exams here!
SSC CHSL Exam 2022The Staff Selection Commission has also announced the date for the first portion of the SSC CHSL Exam 2021, referred to as Tier 1. The SSC CHSL Tier 1 test 2022 will be held on several scheduled dates from May 24 to June 10, according to a notice published by the commission on March 9, 2022. The commission has yet to declare the date for the issuance of admission cards.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
SSC CHSL 2022 Important Dates:
- Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online application payment of correction charges - 11 to 15 March 2022
- Admit Card Release Date - 10 March 2022
- SSC CHSL Tier 1 Date: 24 May to 10 June 2022
How to Modify SSC CHSL 2022 Recruitment Application Form?Given below are the steps to Modify SSC CHSL 2022 Recruitment Application Form .
- Visit the official website of SSC.i.e. ssc.nic.in.
- Click on the Login using user name (Registration number), password and captcha.
- The application form will be opened.
- Click on the 'Modify Registration Tab.
- update your details and submit application after checking all details.
- Download SSC CHSL 2022 Application Form for future reference.
SSC CHSL 2022 Application Form Modification Instructions:
- During the 'Window for Application Form Correction,' candidates are allowed to correct and re-submit their modified/ corrected application two times. If he made a mistake in his updated application as well, he will be allowed to re-submit one more modified/ corrected application after making the necessary changes. There will be no additional corrections to the application form under any circumstances.
- Only those candidates whose completed online applications, along with payment of the required fee, have been received by the Commission within the given time frame will be authorised to make changes to their application forms.
- For the first time, the Commission will impose a consistent correction fee of 200 rupees for making corrections and resubmitting modified/ corrected applications, and 500 rupees for making corrections and resubmitting modified/ corrected applications for the second time. The rectification fees will be applied to all candidates, regardless of gender or category.
- Only BHIM UPI, Net Banking, or Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards can be used to pay the correction fees online.
Important links :
How to prepare for Government Jobs?If you want to prepare for Government Jobs then you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc. Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta|
|Indian Army Clerk Salary 2022||NDA Salary 2022||SSC CGL Salary 2022||
Delhi Police Constable Salary
|UP Lekhpal Salary 2021||Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Salary 2022||UP Police Constable Salary 2021||Bihar Police SI Salary 2021|