Candidate must have completed their M.Sc (Mathematics/Economics/Statistics) or MA (Economics) for the different job roles.
Only, the candidates who are passed out in the years 2020, 2021, and 2022 are eligible.
TCS Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
You may also read:
Candidates can apply online on the official website.
Below are the steps to apply online for the TCS Recruitment 2022:
TCS Recruitment 2022: How to Apply?
- Firstly, register and fill in all the required details in the application form on TCS NextStep Portal.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo ClassesPlease fill the namePlease enter only 10 digit mobile numberPlease select coursePlease fill the emailSomething went wrong!Download App & Start Learning
Source: safalta.comFill in the personal and academics details. After filling out the form the status should be ‘Application Received’. You will also get a CT/DT ID.
- Also, if you have the CT/DT ID already then you can directly log in to the TCS Next Step Portal to complete your application form.
- If your account has not been created yet on TCS Next Step Portal you have to click on the ‘Register Now ‘option and choose the category ‘IT’.
- Now enter all the details and submit the form.
- Finally, you have to go to the official website. This is a mandatory step.
How to prepare for Government Jobs?If you want to prepare for Government Jobs then you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc. Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
|If you want to get details about the other Indian government job salaries, you can visit these articles by Safalta|
|CISF Head Constable Salary||NDA Salary 2022||SSC CGL Salary 2022||
Delhi Police Constable Salary
|UP Lekhpal Salary 2021||Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Salary 2022||UP Police Constable Salary 2021||Bihar Police SI Salary 2021|