UKSSSC (Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission)
has released the online application form
for the post of Chief Constable
under the Police Telecom Department. The online application has been released on the official website i.e., recruitment.uksssconline.in.
The candidate interested can apply online from the website or from the direct link given below in this article. Moreover, there are total of 272 vacancies
available for the post. Hence, it’s a great opportunity for the candidates preparing for government jobs in the police department.
You may also read:
UKSSSC Recruitment 2022: How to Apply Online?
The candidate interested can apply online on the official website. Below are the steps to apply online for UKSSSC Chief Constable Vacancy 2022:
- Firstly, visit the official website i.e., recruitment.uksssconline.in.
- Now, click on the link to Apply here for ‘Mukhya Aarakshi (Police Dursanchar Vibhag).
- Click on Register Here to Apply.
- Fill in all the required details and upload all the required documents.
- Submit the form and pay the application fees.
Click on this Direct Link to Apply Online
How to prepare for Government Jobs?
If you want to prepare for Government Jobs then you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now.
Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc. Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books
, and Current Affairs