IGKO Registration 2022-2023: IGKO Registration is the first step to enrolling yourself for the Olympiad exam. It is an International Olympiad that aims to promote students' talent in the field of General Knowledge, English, Current Affairs, and Maths. The International General Knowledge Olympiad is a single-level Exam organized by the Science Olympiad Foundation (SOF). For IGKO Registration 2022-2023, candidates can register themselves through their schools. SOF rarely entertains individual registration.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Recommended: Study for your Exams with Safalta School online. We provide Preparation materials for Classes 9-12 that can boost your preparations.
International General Knowledge Olympiad (IGKO) is a wonderful opportunity to boost intellectual thinking, reasoning abilities, and values in students.
Table of Content
|IGKO Registration 2022|
|IGKO Registration through Schools|
|IGKO Registration on an Individual basis|
|IGKO Registration Fee|
|Stages for IGKO Registration|
|IGKO Admit Card|
Access FREE E-BOOKS at SAFALTA. These books are not just free of cost, but they are also packed with ample knowledge and information related to your studies.
Check out FREE MOCK PAPERS. These help you test your own yourself and help you prepare for your exams in a better way.
The center for registration IGKO is available all over India. The students can register themselves by getting their prospectus from the school, which contains all the details required for registration. The registration can be done from schools or individually from the website. The unregistered school can be registered through calling and mailing. After registration, they can get the prospectus.
Before applying to the International General Knowledge Olympiad (IGKO), the school education foundation must register the schools.
The prospectus will be sent to registered schools.
The co-ordinating teachers give the roll numbers to the students while following the guidelines.
The submission of the student registration form and the student registration number is a must to avoid a late fee.
The following are the steps needed for SOF registration-
- The SOF registers the name of the scholar and school on the registration form.
- After the successful registration, the SOF sends the question paper and directions.
- Schools can register a request to be the center for the olympiad exam anytime.
- The registration for SOF is completely free of cost and requires a minimum of 10 students from each school.
Students can register for International General Knowledge Olympiad (IGKO) individually or with the school. However, it is good when students register themselves through their schools. The registration form can be taken by the scholar through their parents.
Following are the procedure to register in IGKO-
- The first step is to go through the official site of SOF
- Select the online registration option for schools and students. The tab will open with the school registration forms.
- Finish the form along with the students and school information. Submit the form after checking all details to enroll yourself for the International General Knowledge Olympiad (IGKO).
The IGKO Registration fee is Rs 125.
IGKO Registration Fee Exemption
The specially-abled students and candidates whose guardians lost their lives in military operations are exempted from the IGKO registration fee.
IGKO Exam Dates 2022
IGKO Exam Pattern
IGKO Exam Results 2022
IGKO Eligibility Criteria
- The schools give the registration forms to scholars for successful registration in IGKO.
- The teacher must submit all the forms and report them to SOF on the due date.
- After the submission, the SOF generates the roll numbers for the candidates and the schools, which are registered via SRF and SRS.
- Students can download the admit card on the announced date.
- In the end, the SOF to dispatches the question papers and also ask the schools to conduct the exam as per the guidelines of IGKO.
ICO Eligibility Criteria
ICO Exam Dates
ICO Exam Pattern
RMO Exam Pattern
RMO Exam Dates
PRMO Eligibility Criteria
PRMO Exam Pattern
PRMO Exam Dates
PRMO Exam Result
International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO)
International English Olympiad (IEO)
National Science Olympiad (NSO)
National Cyber Olympiad (NCO)
International General Knowledge Olympiad (IGKO)
Once the registration is over, the scholar can download their admit card by following the steps given below-
- Firstly, go to the official website of SOF.
- Select the LEVEL 1 IGKO ADMIT CARD, and fill in in the blank space with required details.
- The details should contain the information given at the time of registration like Roll number, Registration number, and Date of Birth.
- After entering the information, click on SUBMIT.
- Once you enter the details, your admit card will appear on your screen.
- The candidate must take admit card when they go to appear in the exams.
- If any wrong information is given on admit card, the candidate must contact the coordinator. He or she will convey the same to the SOF. The conducting body will rectify the errors accordingly
Source: safalta.comYou can refer to the information given above to know the registration process and other important details.
My School is not registered with SOF. Can I register myself for IGKO individually?
Before applying to the International General Knowledge Olympiad (IGKO), the school education foundation must register the schools. The prospectus will be sent to registered schools. The co-coordinating teachers give the roll numbers to the students while following the guidelines.
If I have scored below 60 percent in my school exams, can I attend the IGKO?
Your school marks have no role in the International General Knowledge Olympiad (IGKO).
Is there any negative marking in the International General Knowledge Olympiad?
The main aim of the exam is to evaluate in-depth knowledge about the subjects. The exam is conducted for classes 1st -10th. The paper is based on Multiple Choice questions with no negative marking.
On which subjects should you focus when you prepare for the IGKO?
The IGKO covers topics from class 1st -10th. The students should have good knowledge about life skills, and general awareness. The Current affairs and general knowledge are easy sections, which can help you score good marks. You can read current affairs on TV, Radio, Internet, newspapers, PIB, etc.