Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR) Post Doctoral Fellowship 2022
Recommended: Study for your Exams with Safalta School. We provide free Preparation materials for Class 9-12 that can boost your preparations.
Table of Content
|How to apply?|
|Terms and Conditions|
Regarding the Program
The Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR), Ministry of Education (Government of India) is providing Ph.D.
holders with a research opportunity through the Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR) Post Doctoral Fellowship 2022.
The chosen fellow will earn a monthly salary of 31,000 INR and other benefits.
The Government of India founded the Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR) in 1969 to advance social science research in the nation.
To be considered, a candidate must fulfil the following requirements:
- At the time of application, hold a Ph.D.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo ClassesPlease fill the namePlease enter only 10 digit mobile numberPlease select coursePlease fill the emailSomething went wrong!Download App & Start Learning(Note - The candidates must have the necessary competence to conduct research in Social Sciences or social aspects of other disciplines in the opinion of the ICSSR.)
- Be a member of an ICSSR Research Institute, an Institute of National Importance (recognized by MHRD), a government research institute, an Indian university receiving public funding (including deemed universities), or a college with the necessary research infrastructure of choice.
Note: SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disability will receive a 5-year age relaxation.
- The chosen candidate will be awarded a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month and an INR 25,000 contingency grant every year.
- A fellow is entitled to their pay and any other benefits allowed by the rules under salary protection. However, the ICSSR does not accept special allowances like the children's education allowance, medical reimbursement, LTC, etc. According to its policies, the parent institution may pay or repay the same.
- Under the policies of the parent institution, the ICSSR shall additionally pay the leave and pension contributions, or the CPF contribution and gratuity, during the time that the fellow occupies the job.
Documents required for Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR) Post Doctoral Fellowship 2022
- A 200–word or less abstract of the study proposal
The scholar must complete the following paperwork after the fellowship is over-
- A publishable book-length final report, a summary of the report (between 4,000 and 6,000 words), and published research papers.
- A statement from the affiliating institution attesting to the settlement of the assets and books acquired with the contingency grant.
Note: The documents must be submitted in hard form (two of the final report, five of the summary, and research articles), as well as a soft copy on a flash drive.
Suggested:You can also prepare for the following with SAFALTA-
|UP Police Constable|
How can one apply for Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR) Post Doctoral Fellowship 2022?
The following procedures can be used by the qualified applicant to apply for the position:
- Step 1: After selecting "Apply Now," carefully review the information.
- Step 2: Locate the "Login for Applicant" button and log in with your authorized information. (Note - Please register first if the applicant is not already registered by clicking 'Click here for register'.)
- Step 3: Complete the application by entering all necessary information, uploading the research proposal (called "Section IV: Details of Research Proposal"), and submitting it.
Please take note that there is an open call for applications on the ICSSR website.
- Candidates are not required to submit any documents at this time save those listed in the application form.
- For more details about the fellowship, kindly consult the "Fellowship Detail Document."
Important Dates July 27, 2022, is the application deadline
Selection Standards for Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR) Post Doctoral Fellowship 2022
The procedure listed below will be used to choose the candidates-
- The screening committee will initially review and shortlist the applications.
- After that, from among the qualified applicants, topic group(s) or expert committee(s) will shortlist the worthy suggestions.
- An expert committee will invite the shortlisted candidates to speak or present.
- Following the discussion, the expert committee(s) will draught award recommendations that will be presented to the relevant committee(s) for their approval.
- The ICSSR website will host the list of chosen candidates.
Terms and Conditions for Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR) Post Doctoral Fellowship 2022
- The chosen fellow will be supervised by an experienced social scientist (not below Associate Professor with sufficient research supervision experience and publications).
- The supervisor should be a member of the affiliating institution in the applicant's discipline and must be in regular employment at the time of application.
- When an interdisciplinary proposal is made, the supervisor must have a track record of success in that field of study. The ICSSR must approve the supervisor's choice before it may be made.
- Within one month after the award letter's date, the scholar must apply for the fellowship by submitting the necessary paperwork to the administering/affiliating institution. In unusual cases, it may be prolonged for up to a few months with the ICSSR's prior consent.
- Starting on the day the scholar joins the fellowship, the fellowship will be approved for an initial term of one year.
- A good Annual Progress Report and statement of accounts for the entire fellowship released for the first year must be received before the fellowship can be renewed for the following year.
- If the study progress is deemed unsatisfactory or any ICSSR rules are broken, the fellowship may be terminated.
- The scholars must publish at least two research papers on the subject of the research they conducted during the fellowship, preferably in journals with a Scopus index or those on the UGC Care list.
- The ICSSR reserves the right to request that raw data or a specific portion of it be supplied to the ICSSR.
Top Medical Colleges In India
Top Engineering Colleges In India
Top Dental Colleges In India
Top NIT Colleges In India
The ACT Fellowship Program 2022
FICA Emerging Artist Award 2022
Source: safalta.comIf you fulfil the eligibility and want to apply for The ACT Fellowhip Program 2022, apply today as 27th July 2022 is the last date.