Are you aware of the AAI JE ATC Salary? There are 368 open positions in the Airport Authority of India's JR Executives Recruitment 2022. One of the most sought-after positions is this Airport Executive Recruitment, where applicants come from all across the nation. Along with being a part of such a reputable company, its employees receive appealing pay as well as generous bonuses and benefits. Learn about the AAI JE ATC Job Profile, Salary, and other key details in this post. Some key features of AAI JE ATC Salary are :
- Engineers have a great chance to advance their careers by joining the Airport Authority of India Jr Executives because of the competitive compensation.
- Additionally, employees are eligible for a variety of benefits and allowances.
- The salary range for AAI JE ATC is from Rs.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo ClassesPlease fill the namePlease enter only 10 digit mobile numberPlease select coursePlease fill the emailSomething went wrong!Download App & Start Learning
Source: safalta.com40000 to Rs. 6000
Check Related Free Ebooks:
|Environmental Studies E-Book||General Hindi E-Book||Sports E-Book For All Exams||Indian Economy E-Book|
TABLE OF CONTENT
- AAI JE Salary 2022 Pay Scale & CTC Per Year
- AAI JE Perks and Allowances
- AAI JE Service Bond
- AAI Junior Executive Promotion
AAI JE Salary Pay Scale & CTC Per Year
AAI has released the job notification for the post of Manager and Junior Executive posts. We have stated the salary for the post of AAI JE and AAI Manager.
CTC per annum
AAI JE Salary (E1)
Rs. 12 lacs (approximately)
AAI Manager Salary (E3)
Rs. 18 lacs (approximately)
In addition to Basic pay, Dearness Allowance, Perks @ 35% of Basic pay, HRA and other benefits which include CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Schemes, Medical benefits etc.
are admissible as per AAI rules.
Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
AAI JE Perks and Allowances
Any person who is appointed to the post of AAI JE will be paid other perks and allowances in addition to the basic pay. The other emoluments that a Junior Executive and Manager in AAI is entitled to are as follows:
- Perks @ 35% of Basic pay
- House Rent Allowance (HRA)
- Dearness Allowance (DA)
- Social Security Schemes
- Medical benefits
|UPPSC AE Salary||UPPSC AE Syllabus||UPPSC AE Exam Pattern|
|PPSC JE Eligibility||UKSSSC JE Eligibility||PPSC JE Syllabus|
AAI JE Service Bond
The candidates selected for the post of AAJ Junior Executive (ATC) & AAI Manager (Fire Services) shall have to execute a surety bond for a number of Rupees Seven Lakhs and Rupees Five Lakhs respectively to serve the Airports Authority of India for a period of 03 years after completion of training.
AAI Jr Executive Training Period
Candidates who are selected for the post will have to undergo a probationary period of 2 years. The salary will be the same as offered to the employees at the start of the recruitment process. Candidates should make sure they do their best which could lead to promotions and extra benefits.
|DFCCIL Junior Executive Salary|
AAI Junior Executive Promotion
The scope for promotion in AAI is greater as compared to other jobs. Any candidates who join the Airport Authority of India will be getting the promotion and career growth of AAI JE 2022 are as follows:
Junior Executive > Assistant Manager > Manager > Senior Manager > Assistant General Manager > Deputy General Manager > Joint General Manager > General Manager > Executive Director
AAI JE ATC 2022 Exam: Preparation TipsUnderstanding the syllabus alone won't guarantee excellent exam performance. It's crucial to comprehend the best ways to study the AAI ATC syllabus in order to get the highest possible exam marks. Below are some study ideas for the AAI Junior Executive ATC course that will help in your exam success.
- Candidates should be well-versed in the AAI ATC exam format and syllabus. You will be able to devote the proper amount of time and resources to studying the major subjects if you are aware of their importance and weight.
- The AAI ATC syllabus should be studied for a few hours each day as part of the candidate's preparation regimen. A schedule will guarantee that the greatest amount of progress is made in the shortest amount of time.
- The written exam gives the most weight to math and physics, therefore candidates should concentrate on those subjects.
- To score well on the exams, candidates need to be adept both logic and problem-solving exercises.
- Write down key information to help you remember it throughout exam prep. Writing practise is crucial to fully understand the AAI ATC curriculum, especially for areas like physics and math where numerical information will be presented.
- Candidates should regularly go over what they have learned, practise answering AAI ATC previous year exam questions, and assess their level of preparedness before setting future preparation objectives.
- Candidates are required to constantly visit the official AAI website in order to stay current on examination-related news.
What is the annual salary package of an AAI Jr Executive employee?
The Annual Salary of AAI Jr Executive employees will be approximately between ₹11,00,000 - ₹12,00,000/-.
What are the perks and benefits an Airport Authority of India Jr Executive receives once selected for the post?
Special Allowance, Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Travel Allowance, and Medical Allowance are the perks and benefits an AAI Jr Executive receives once selected for the post.
What is the highest selection process for AAI Jr Executive?
As per the board selection is done wirtten test, document verification round and physical test.
Do candidates have to undergo a probationary period once selected for the post?
Yes, candidates have to undergo a probationary period of 2 years once selected for the post.