Latest Update: NTA has extended the registration and application correction date for CUET till 26th June 2022. To check the notification, click here.
CUET Exam Date 2022
- The CUET (UG) will be conducted on 15.07.2022, 16.07.2022, 19.07.2022, 20.07.2022 and 04.08.2022, 05.08.2022, 06.08.2022, 07.08.2022, 08.08.2022, 10.08.2022 in CBT mode. The candidates must keep preparing for the exam during this crucial period.
- As of now, 9,50,804 Candidates have registered for admission into 86 Universities out of which there are 43 Central Universities, 13 State Universities, 12 Deemed Universities.
CUET 2022 Notification
The candidate who qualified for the CUET 2022 exam will get admission to reputed central universities. The candidate who has done his/her 12th class can fill out the CUET application form for admission in Undergraduate courses. Also, the candidates who have completed their graduation can apply for Post-Graduate courses.
CUET Exam 2022
The marks from the Class 12th Board will not be weighted. Before you plan to take the CUCET Examination, you must be fully informed about the exam, the selection procedure, and all other pertinent information. You can also check out our free CUCET General Awareness E-book for the best preparation for the CUET Exam.
|CUET Reasoning E-Book
|CUET General Awareness E-Book:
|CUET English: E-Book: Download||CUET Quantitative Aptitude E-Book
|CUET Physics E-Book Download||CUET Chemistry E-Book Download|
The National Testing Agency will conduct CUET Exam for the 2022-2023 batch in online mode. Delhi University, Banaras Hindu University, Jamia Milia Islamia, Jawahar Lal Nehru University, and others are some of the most well-known institutions that candidates can join after CUET. The CUET exam date 2022 will be scheduled tentatively in the 1st or 2nd week of July 2022. Hence, check this page regularly for all the updates related to CUET exam date and other details.
CUET 2022 Latest Update:
2. CUET Exam will start from 15th July 2022
3. The CUET application correction window is open till 26 of June.
CUET Correction Window
Since it is the only exam for entry into Central University System (UG Courses), the Registration is once again being opened for one last time on the demand of the Candidates. All the candidates who are interested to apply for the said Examination are advised to visit the website (https://cuet.samarth.ac.in/) and complete the application process. The schedule for Registration and Corrections is as follows
|Start Date Registration and Correction||23.06.2022 (09:00 am onwards)|
|End Date Registration and Correction||26.06.2022 (upto 11:50 pm)|
|Corrections in the Online Application Form||As per Annexure-I(enclosed)|
CUET or CUCET Full-Form- CUCET stands for central universities' common entrance test. CUCET, as previously stated, is a national-level entrance exam that admits students to 54 central universities across India. Previously, you were judged solely on the basis of your 12th-grade grades, but now you must take a standard aptitude exam. This aptitude test's modalities will be recommended by a seven-member group. According to a recent recommendation, these colleges will conduct this exam for the first time this year. NEP decided to scrap the merit-based admissions process for these universities. Only this common entrance test will be used to admit students.
2. It will provide an equal opportunity and common platform all across the country, also to those students who are in rural areas.
3. CUET has reduced the stress to secure higher marks in board exams as the admission in Central University will depend only on the CUET Scores.
4. The question paper will be objective multiple choice Questions and will held in the Computer Based Test (CBT). Moreover, the CUET (UG) 2022 will completely base on Class 12th syllabus hence, it is not required to prepare for it separately.
5. The counselling process will be conducted by the Central universities.
6. The CUET examination will be held in multiple shifts i.e.
- Morning shifts: 09:00 AM to 12:15 PM
- Afternoon Shift: 03:00 PM to 06:45 PM
8. Candidates have to upload important documents in the application form i.e.
- Scanned images of signature and photograph.
- Also, Certificates for PwD/Category/BPL/Class X/XII Equivalence Certificate) as applicable.
10, You can select Hindi in Language Teat and English medium for other tests.
You may also read:
We've seen that premier universities with high cut-off marks have a lot of competition. As a result, the CAT will lessen the impact of high cut-off scores for good universities. For major universities such as Delhi University, Banaras Hindu University, Central University of Punjab, and Jawaharlal Nehru University, this will be a centralized test. You can take this single aptitude test to gain admission to top institutions instead of taking many entrance exams.
The entrance exam is scheduled for May 2022. Below are all the important dates related to the CUET 2022 and also CUET exam dates 2022:
|Start Date of Online Submission||April 6 to May 6, 2022|
|Last Date of Online Submission||26th June 2022|
|Correction in Application Form||May 25-26 June, 2022.|
|CUET Exam Date 2022||15.07.2022, 16.07.2022, 19.07.2022, 20.07.2022 and 04.08.2022, 05.08.2022, 06.08.2022, 07.08.2022, 08.08.2022, 10.08.2022|
|Duration of Exam||Slot 1: *195 minutes (3:15 hours)
Slot 2: *225 minutes (3:45 hours)
|Timing of exam||Slot 1: 09.00 AM to 12.15 PM (IST)
Slot 2: 03.00 PM to 06.45 PM (IST)
|Answer key Release Date||To be Announced|
|Result Declaration Date||To be Announced|
|General Knowledge Ebook Free PDF: Download Here||Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here||Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here|
The eligibility criteria remain the same as the entrance exams after the 12th. You must have passed the 12th standard with a minimum of 60%. You can apply if you are studying in class 12, however, you need to submit the documents during verification.
The previous eligibility shall vary as per each course and university you wish to apply for. For now, there isn’t much clarity on the eligibility.
From what we know so far, here are the expected criteria-
- All Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- For UG courses, the minimum qualification shall be 50% for the General category. 5% relaxation shall be given to SC/ST students.
- PG applicants belonging to the General category must have 55% aggregate marks. 5% relaxation to SC/ST students will be given.
- Ph.D. applicants who have qualified CSIR UGC NET (JRF), GATE, NBHM will have to mandatorily register for the exam. They don’t have to give the entrance test.
|Numerical Ability||1. Number System
2. Area like Arithmetic
3. Modern Maths
4. Basics of Algebra
|English Language||1. Fundamentals of Grammar- incorrect sentences, filling blank with sentences with appropriate words.
2. Comprehension Passages- For testing the understanding of passages and its central theme, meanings of words used therein, etc.
|Logical & Analytical Reasoning||1. Logical Sequences
5. Cocks & Calenders
8. Seating Arrangements
|General Awareness and Current Affairs||1. Current Affairs (National & International current affairs)
2. Static General Knowledge
|Sections||Subjects/Tests||Number of Questions||To be Attempted||Duration|
|Section IA||13 languages||50||40||45 Minutes (For each Language)|
|Section IB||19 Languages|
|Section II||27 Domain-Specific Subjects||50||40||45 minutes (For each subject)|
|Section III||General Test||75||60||60 minutes|
- Section IA- 13 Languages
- Section IB- 19 Languages
- Section II- 27 Domain-Specific Subjects
- Sections III- General Test
2. A candidate can choose a maximum of 3 languages from Section IA and Section IB together.
3. Section II has 27 Subjects, out of which candidates can choose a maximum of 6 Subjects.
CUET APPLICATION FORM 2022
NTA has released the CUET Application Form 2022 on 6th of April 2022. The CUET Exam Date as well as a link to the CUET Application Form will be announced on the National Testing Agency's official website (NTA). The CUET Application Form can be filled out by candidates who meet the CUET Eligibility Criteria. The application form's registration link will be open for about 25-30 days. As a result, students should complete the CUET Application Form as soon as possible to prevent the last-minute rush. In the month of April 2022, an online application window will open. For UG, PG, and Ph.D. students, the registration process is the same.
The processes to filling out the CUET Application Form are as follows:
1. Fill in your personal information to register as a new user on the official website.
2. Re-login to complete the form's educational qualification, basic information, and communication information.
3. The required documents, notably the photograph and signature, must be uploaded after the previous step.
4. The next step is to pay the application fee, which can be done either online or offline. Choose your preferred payment method and proceed with the transaction.
5. For future reference, print the completed form. Make certain there are no mistakes. Before submitting the form, take a look at it.
Things to keep in mind while filling CUET Application Form:
- Keep the relevant documents ready along with a scanned copy of the photograph and signature.
- The payment for the CUET Application Form is to be done online and one must be ready with Net banking/UPI/Credit Card/Debit Card to make the payment and complete the CUET Application Form.
- The application form of a candidate will not be accepted by exam authorities till the CUET fee is paid successfully.
- There will be a separate application fee for each category of student.
- Upon successful completion of the CUET Application Form, you’ll receive a confirmation email and SMS on your registered email address and phone number.
- Hence, candidates are advised to provide a valid email id and phone number in the application form which will be used for any future communication by CUET/NTA.
- While choosing the test center for CUET 2022, one must be careful as no change will be allowed once the CUET Application Form has been submitted.
- Further, after the completion of the CUET application form filling, download a copy of it and take a print of the application form submitted for any future reference. Recently UGC (University Grants Commission) has declared that from 2022-23, admission in the undergraduate courses will be based on UGC Common Entrance Test results and not on board exam results.
|Slot-1 : 09.00 a.m. to
12.15 p.m. (IST)
|Slot-2 : 03.00 p.m. to
06.45 p.m. (IST)
Enroll in CUET Online Coaching Programs now-
- The selection process for CUET begins once the exam is notified. To understand the same, please refer to the following:
- Candidates must apply for CUET 2022 online once the CUET application process starts.
- Download the CUET admit card and check for any discrepancies. If any error is found, immediately inform the authorities.
- Appear for the exam on the CUET Exam Date as notified in the admit card.
- Validate your answers once the official key is released by NTA after the exam has been conducted.
- Use the grievance redressal mechanism, for any issues you may have found in the answer key.
- Once the result is announced, get ready for the centralized counseling for admissions to the Central Universities.
You may also read:
1. Does different boards will get equal opportunity as the UGC CUET syllabus will now be based on Syllabus prescribed by NCERT?
2. What is the reason to conduct a common entrance test?
3. Is the performance in class 12th is not relevant now?
4. What will be the process of the universities to select candidates?
5. What will be the exam’s structure?
6. How many attempts are allowed in a year?
7. Does CUET will have any negative marking?
You can also read:
8. Does the test facilitate the multidisciplinary motion from School to College?
9. What would be done for skill-based courses with major practical components?
10. Will CUET will transform into a tuition-driven competition?
11. How it will affect minority colleges and universities?
Following is the table which consists of the name of the CUET Colleges/ universities, their states, location, and when it was established-
|Banaras Hindu University||Uttar Pradesh||Varanasi||1916|
|Delhi University||Delhi||New Delhi||1922|
|Aligarh Muslim University||Uttar Pradesh||Aligarh||1920|
|Jamia Millia Islamia||Delhi||New Delhi||1920 (1988)|
|Jawaharlal Nehru University||Delhi||New Delhi||1969|
|Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University||Uttar Pradesh||Lucknow||1996|
|Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya||Chhattisgarh||Bilaspur||1983 (2009)|
|University of Allahabad||Uttar Pradesh||Prayagraj||1887 (2005)|
|Visva-Bharati University||West Bengal||Santiniketan||1921|
|Dr. Hari Singh Gour University||Madhya Pradesh||Sagar||1946 (2009)|
|English and Foreign Languages University||Telangana||Hyderabad||1958 (2007)|
|North Eastern Hill University||Meghalaya||Shillong||1973|
|Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University||Uttarakhand||Srinagar||1973 (2009)|
|University of Hyderabad||Telangana||Hyderabad||1974|
|Manipur University||Manipur||Imphal||1980 (2005)|
|Rajiv Gandhi University||Arunachal Pradesh||Itanagar||1985 (2007)|
|Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya||Maharashtra||Wardha||1997|
|Maulana Azad National Urdu University||Telangana||Hyderabad||1998|
|Indira Gandhi National Tribal University||Madhya Pradesh||Amarkantak||2007|
|Central University of South Bihar||Bihar||Gaya||2009|
|Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agriculture University||Bihar||Samastipur||1905 (2016)|
|National Sanskrit University[note 3]||Andhra Pradesh||Tirupati||1956 (2020)|
|Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri National Sanskrit University||Delhi||New Delhi||1962 (2020)|
|Central Sanskrit University||Delhi||New Delhi||1970 (2020)|
|Indira Gandhi National Open University||Delhi||New Delhi||1985|
|Central Agricultural University||Manipur||Imphal||1993|
|Indian Maritime University||Tamil Nadu||Chennai||2008|
|Central University of Gujarat||Gujarat||Gandhinagar||2009|
|Central University of Haryana||Haryana||Mahendragarh||2009|
|Central University of Himachal Pradesh||Himachal Pradesh||Dharamsala||2009|
|Central University of Kashmir||Jammu and Kashmir||Srinagar||2009|
|Central University of Jharkhand||Jharkhand||Ranchi||2009|
|Central University of Karnataka||Karnataka||Kalaburagi||2009|
|Central University of Kerala||Kerala||Kasaragod||2009|
|Central University of Odisha||Odisha||Koraput||2009|
|Central University of Punjab||Punjab||Bathinda||2009|
|Central University of Rajasthan||Rajasthan||Ajmer||2009|
|Central University of Tamil Nadu||Tamil Nadu||Tiruvarur||2009|
|Nalanda University||Bihar||Rajgir, Nalanda||2010|
|South Asian University||Delhi||New Delhi||2010|
|Central University of Jammu||Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu||2011|
|Rajiv Gandhi National Aviation University||Uttar Pradesh||Raebareli||2013|
|Rani Lakshmi Bai Central Agricultural University||Uttar Pradesh||Jhansi||2014|
|Mahatma Gandhi Central University||Bihar||Motihari||2016|
|National Sports University||Manipur||Imphal||2018|
|Central Tribal University of Andhra Pradesh||Andhra Pradesh||Vizianagaram||2019|
|Central University of Andhra Pradesh||Andhra Pradesh||Anantapur||2019|
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Source: safalta.comAlso Check:
What is CUET exam?
Is CUCET and CUET same?
What should I study for CUET?
- General Knowledge.
- Data Analysis and Interpretation.