- Nationality- Should be an Indian Citizen.
- Age Limit: There is no maximum age limit in this exam.
- Educational Qualifications: Candidates who have passed class 12 th from recognized boards.
- Should have obtained a Diploma in Education or Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) or completed any other prescribed teacher training program/course.
Also, download the following free e-books:
HP TET Eligibility Criteria
- Age limit
- Educational Qualification
- Number Of Attempts
HP TET Eligibility -NationalityA candidate must be :
- A Citizen of India
- A Subject of Nepal
- A Subject of Bhutan
- A Tibetan Refugee who came to India before January 1, 1962, to permanently settle in India
- A person of Indian origin who migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam to permanently settle in India.
HP TET Eligibility - Age Limit
Candidates who are of the age limit of 18 to 45 can apply for HP TET Exam. There are age relxations in the exam as per the norms of the state government.
To know more read here.
|How To Download CTET Certificate||CTET Cut Off 2021||NRA CET Syllabus||NRA CET Eligibility|
HP TET Eligibility - Educational QualificationThe Educational eligibility criteria are based on a number of factors, the most important criteria are the minimum score in class 12th and the necessary course related to teacher training. The HP TET Eligibility Criteria in crux is :
|Upper Primary||The candidate must have a Bachelor's degree in any subject with aggregate marks of at least 45% from a University or College as per the National Council of Teacher Education. Additionally, the candidate should also have a recognized Bachelor in Education degree.|
HP TET Domicile
The candidate should be a permanent domicile of the state of Himanchal. Also, they must be able to prove the same through required documents.
How To Download CTET Certificate: Check Step By Step Process Here!
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
HP TET Eligibility - Number Of Attempts
There is no bar on the maximum number of attempts. Candidates is they satisfy other criteria can appear for any number of time.
To know more read here.
|UPSSSC PET Salary 2021||AFCAT Salary and Job Profile||Haryana Police Constable Salary||RBI Assistant Salary 2021|
What is the HP TET exam?
What is the minimum qualification for the HP TET 2022 exam?
- Class 12 passed or a graduate from with a minimum 45 per cent marks
- Diploma in Education or Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) or completed teacher training program/course
Can I give HP TET after class 12?
Yes, you can appear for only Paper 1 of the HP TET exam after passing class 12 exams. For Paper 2, candidates are required to have a bachelor's degree.