Looking to become a teacher? Know about MAHA TET here. Teacher Eligibility Test or Tet is conducted to determine the eligibility of Teachers for teaching posts. The Government of Maharastra conducts MAHA TET to bring uniformity in the standards of teachers. Every year lacks of students appear for the exams. The aspiring candidates should be aware of the MAHA TET Eligibility before applying or preparing for the exam. The main parameters for eligibility are the age limit. educational qualification, and a number of attempts. The candidates who wish to apply should be above 18 years of age, others are.
- Nationality- Should be an Indian Citizen.
- Age Limit: There is no maximum age limit in this exam.
- Educational Qualifications: Candidates who have passed class 12 th from recognized boards.
- Should have obtained a Diploma in Education or Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) or completed any other prescribed teacher training program/course.
The details related to MAHA TET Eligibility Criteria are covered in this space. If you are preparing for competitive exams and are looking for expert guidance, you can check out our daily FREE Current Affairs.
January Month Current Affairs Free Ebook: Download Here
MAHA TET Eligibility Criteria
The MAHA TET Eligibility is mentioned in the official notification. Candidates should keep themselves updated for such related by following the official notification. The basic MAHA TET Eligibility can be discussed under the following heads:
Check out TET Eligibility here.
- Age limit
- Educational Qualification
- Number Of Attempts
MAHA TET Eligibility -Nationality
A candidate must be :
Check out MAHA TET Salary here.
- A Citizen of India
- A Subject of Nepal
- A Subject of Bhutan
- A Tibetan Refugee who came to India before January 1, 1962, to permanently settle in India
- A person of Indian origin who migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam to permanently settle in India.
MAHA TET Eligibility - Age Limit
Candidates of any age can apply and appear for MAHA TET. There is no restriction on the age of the candidate as long as he satisfies all the other factors of the eligibility criteria.
To know more read here.
MAHA TET Eligibility - Educational Qualification
The Educational eligibility criteria are based on a number of factors, the most important criteria are the minimum score in class 12th and the necessary course related to teacher training. The MAHA TET Eligibility Criteria in crux is :
- Should have passed 10+2 with a minimum of 45 percent aggregate marks
- Should complete the prescribed teacher training programs/teacher education course i.e the candidate must have also completed a two-year Diploma in Primary Education (D.T.ED) from a recognized institution of the state. (D.T.ED).
||The candidate must have a Bachelor's degree in any subject with aggregate marks of at least 45% from a University or College as per the National Council of Teacher Education. Additionally, the candidate should also have a recognized Bachelor in Education degree.
MAHA TET Domicile
The candidate should be a permanent domicile of the state of Maharashtra. Also, they must be able to prove the same through required documents.
How To Download CTET Certificate: Check Step By Step Process Here!
MAHA TET Eligibility - Number Of Attempts
There is no bar on a maximum number of attempts. Candidates is they satisfy other criteria can appear for any number of time.
To know more read here.
MAHA TET Eligibility- FAQ
Q. What is the MAHA TET exam?
A. The MAHA TET stands for Maharastra Teacher Eligibility Test which is conducted at state level to shortlist candidates for appointment as teachers in schools.
Q. What is the minimum qualification for the MAHA TET 2022 exam?
A. The basic eligibility criteria for TET 2022 are:
- Class 12 passed or a graduate from with a minimum 45 per cent marks
- Diploma in Education or Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) or completed teacher training program/course
Q. Can I give MAHA TET after class 12?
A. Yes, you can appear for only Paper 1 of the MAHA TET exam after passing class 12 exams. For Paper 2, candidates are required to have a bachelor's degree.