Source: https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/educational qualification, and a number of attempts. The candidates who wish to apply should be above 18 years of age, others are.
- Nationality- Should be an Indian Citizen.
- Age Limit: There is no maximum age limit in this exam.
- Educational Qualifications: Candidates who have passed class 12 th from recognized boards.
- Should have obtained a Diploma in Education or Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) or completed any other prescribed teacher training program/course.
January Month Current Affairs Free Ebook: Download Here
MAHA TET Eligibility CriteriaThe MAHA TET Eligibility is mentioned in the official notification. Candidates should keep themselves updated for such related by following the official notification.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
- Age limit
- Educational Qualification
- Number Of Attempts
MAHA TET Eligibility -NationalityA candidate must be :
- A Citizen of India
- A Subject of Nepal
- A Subject of Bhutan
- A Tibetan Refugee who came to India before January 1, 1962, to permanently settle in India
- A person of Indian origin who migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam to permanently settle in India.
MAHA TET Eligibility - Age Limit
Candidates of any age can apply and appear for MAHA TET. There is no restriction on the age of the candidate as long as he satisfies all the other factors of the eligibility criteria.
To know more read here.
|How To Download CTET Certificate||CTET Cut Off 2021||NRA CET Syllabus||NRA CET Eligibility|
The Educational eligibility criteria are based on a number of factors, the most important criteria are the minimum score in class 12th and the necessary course related to teacher training. The MAHA TET Eligibility Criteria in crux is :
MAHA TET Eligibility - Educational Qualification
|Upper Primary||The candidate must have a Bachelor's degree in any subject with aggregate marks of at least 45% from a University or College as per the National Council of Teacher Education. Additionally, the candidate should also have a recognized Bachelor in Education degree.|
MAHA TET Domicile
The candidate should be a permanent domicile of the state of Maharashtra.
Also, they must be able to prove the same through required documents.
How To Download CTET Certificate: Check Step By Step Process Here!
MAHA TET Eligibility - Number Of Attempts
There is no bar on a maximum number of attempts.
To know more read here.
|UPSSSC PET Salary 2021||AFCAT Salary and Job Profile||Haryana Police Constable Salary||RBI Assistant Salary 2021|
MAHA TET Eligibility- FAQ
Q. What is the MAHA TET exam?A. The MAHA TET stands for Maharastra Teacher Eligibility Test which is conducted at state level to shortlist candidates for appointment as teachers in schools.
Q. What is the minimum qualification for the MAHA TET 2022 exam?A. The basic eligibility criteria for TET 2022 are:
- Class 12 passed or a graduate from with a minimum 45 per cent marks
- Diploma in Education or Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) or completed teacher training program/course
Q. Can I give MAHA TET after class 12?
A. Yes, you can appear for only Paper 1 of the MAHA TET exam after passing class 12 exams. For Paper 2, candidates are required to have a bachelor's degree.