We have some vital news for individuals who are studying for the UPSC NDA 2 2021 examination. On June 9, 2021, the Union Public Service Commission will begin accepting applications for UPSC NDA 2 2021. Candidates are encouraged to keep all pertinent information on hand in order to ensure a smooth registration process. On the UPSC's official website, upsc.gov.in, aspirants can fill out an online application form.
The following are some of the most crucial aspects of the examination:
Subscribe To Our Free Ebooks Here
- The UPSC NDA 2 2021 registration process must be completed by June 29, 2021.
- The UPSC NDA 2 test for 2021 is tentatively set for September 5, 2021.
- Candidates must have passed Class 12 with physics, chemistry, and mathematics from a recognized board in order to apply for the UPSC NDA 2 2021 exam.
- The candidates must be Indian citizens.
- Candidates in the general category must pay a fee of Rs. 100, while those in the reserved category do not have to pay anything.
- Those who pass the UPSC NDA exam will be paid a stipend of Rs. 56100 per month during the training duration.
- The admission card for the NDA examination is expected to be released in August.
- Candidates should be aware that due to the current COVID 19 scenario in the country, UPSC NDA 2 2021 announcement may be postponed.
NDA 2021 Eligibility Criteria
In the section below, you'll find information on NDA Eligibility Criteria:
The applicant must be an Indian citizen, a Bhutanese subject, a Nepalese subject, or a Tibetan refugee (who came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention to settle permanently in India).
- Those who have migrated to India from Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Zambia, Uganda, Malawi, Zaire, Vietnam, or Ethiopia with the aim of settling in India are also eligible.
- Nationals of other countries: Foreign nationals (excluding Gorkhas) will be needed to provide a government of India eligibility certificate.
Age, Gender & Marital Status:
Age: The candidate should be between the ages of 16.5 and 19.5 years old. He must have been born between July 2, 2002, and July 1, 2005, to be eligible for NDA I. He must have been born between January 2nd, 2003, and January 1st, 2006 to be eligible for NDA II.
- Gender: Male candidates alone are eligible to apply for NDA.
- Marital Status: The male candidate for NDA should be single. Candidates will not be permitted to marry until they have completed their training time.
To attempt our free mock tests click here
For Army Wing of National Defense Academy: Passed 10th & 12th level from a recognized board or university.
- For Air Force and Naval Wings (Cadet Entry Scheme): Passed 10th & 12th level from a recognized board or university with Physics and Mathematics as main subjects.
- Appearing: Candidates who are appearing in the 12th level or waiting for results will be eligible to apply.
Those who have quit or withdrew from any of the Armed Forces' training academies due to disciplinary reasons will not be considered.
- For admittance to the NDA, candidates must be physically fit according to the commission's requirements.
UPSC NDA 2 2021 registration process to start from June 9: Know everything in detail here
NDA 2021: Important Dates, Syllabus, Mock Test, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, SSB Interview, Preparation, and more
NDA/NA (I) - 2021 - Target Batch
450+ Hours of Study ( Recorded Session)
- 200+ Downloadable PDF Classroom Notes to boost your preparation
- Comprehensive and Simplified Method of Teaching