- The Exam comprises two stages - Computer Based Online Test (CBT) and Language Proficiency Test.
- In CBT General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, Logical/Analytical/Numerical Ability & Reasoning Ability along with the English language is tested.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Source: safalta.comDownload the following free e-books:
|A Complete Set of Puzzle Seating Arrangement||A Complete Book of Data Interpretation and Analysis|
RBI Office Attendant Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2022: Overview
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Recruitment||RBI Office Attendant|
|No of Vacancies||to be notified|
|Selection Procedure||Online Examination & Language Proficiency Test|
|Application Process||to be notified|
|Exam date||27 th Of March 2022|
RBI Office Attendant Exam Pattern 2022As mentioned above the exam is made up of two stages. A candidate must be successful in both stages in order to get recruited. The Rbi Office Attendant exam pattern is listed below:
- Computer-Based Online Test (CBT)
- Language Proficiency Test
RBI Office Attendant Exam Pattern: Computer-Based Online Test (CBT)
- There are a total of 120 questions.
- The 4 sections have an equal weightage of 30 marks each.
- Each question is for 1 mark.
- The stage has a negative marking of 1/4 marks for each wrong answer.
- The total duration of the exam is 90 Minutes.
- Online tests except for the test of General English is bilingual, i.e. English and Hindi.
The RBI Office Attendant exam pattern for CBT is illustrated below:
|Logical/Analytical/Numerical Ability & Reasoning Ability||30||30|
RBI Office Attendant Exam Pattern: Language Proficiency Test
Those candidates who are successful in the computer-based test are made to appear for the language proficiency test (LPT) exam. The details related to the exam are as follows:
- LPT is of qualifying nature.
- LPT will be conducted in the Official / Local Language of the State.
- Candidates not qualifying LPT shall not be considered for selection.
The Regional Office wise local language/s are as follows:
|• Ahmedabad – Gujarati • Bangalore – Kannada
• Bhopal – Hindi • Bhubaneswar - Oriya
• Chandigarh – Punjabi / Hindi
• Chennai – Tamil
• Guwahati – Assamese /Bengali / Khasi / Manipuri / Bodo /Mizo
• Hyderabad – Telugu
• Jaipur – Hindi • Jammu – Urdu / Hindi /Kashmiri
• Kanpur & Lucknow – Hindi
• Kolkata – Bengali / Nepali
• Mumbai – Marathi / Konkani
• Nagpur – Marathi / Hindi
• New Delhi – Hindi
• Patna – Hindi / Maithili
• Thiruvananthapuram – Malayalam
RBI Office Attendant SyllabusWe hope the RBI Office Attendant Exam Pattern is clear to you. Now we will cover the syllabus for this exam, the syllabus is not mentioned in the official notification. The syllabus for RBI Office Attendant based on past year papers is as follows :
Also, read the following related articles on RBI Grade B Exam:
|RBI Grade B Eligibility Criteria||Best Books for RBI Grade B|
To know more read here.
|RBI Office Attendant Recruitment||RBI Assistant Exam Pattern||SBI Apprentice Exam Pattern||RBI Grade B Salary|