Source: Safalta.comHence, in this article, we will be discussing all the basic terms of computers that are asked in the computer awareness section in any banking exam. Also, we will be discussing some tips and tricks which will make your preparation easier.
The banking exams like IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, IBPS RRB Officer, IBPS RRB Clerk consist of separate sections of computer awareness. Computer awareness is a necessity for workplaces, especially in the banking sector. This is why it's important for a candidate to have basic computer knowledge who is willing to do a job in the banking sector. So in this article, we will also be discussing the important topics for computer awareness so that you can get familiar with the topics.
To attempt our free mock tests- click here
Importance of Computer AwarenessHaving computer knowledge is also integral to being selected for any job especially bank exams. Banks consider computer awareness as a necessity in their workplace so having computer-related knowledge is compulsory for employees. So candidates preparing for bank exams must include fundamental computer knowledge in their preparation. It is a scoring section. Here we will chart out your tips and strategies to prepare Computer Aptitude for cracking banking exams.
Explore our List Of free courses curated for your benefits- click here
Important topics asked in ExamBelow are some important topics of computer awareness that are asked in all the baking exams:
- History of Computers
- Fundamentals of Computer
- Operating Systems
- Microsoft Office
- Important Abbreviations
- Database Management Systems
- Input & Output Devices
- Operating Systems
- In a relatively tough banking exam, you can pave your way out with good scores if you take this section seriously. First and foremost do not ignore the section.
- Prepare every aspect of it seriously right from the beginning. Start by clearing the basic concepts first. If you have the basics clear in your mind everything else will seem easy to grasp.
- The candidates must focus on completing the topics section-wise аѕ these exams generally have a а sectional cutoff to clear. Hеnсе thеу must not leave out аnу section. So, do a thorough study of the Computer knowledge part.
- Preparing for computer awareness will not be too difficult if a candidate indulges in a practical as well as theoretical interest in computers. It will in fact help you to prepare efficiently.
- Safalta also has a free computer course that can help you to prepare for the Computer Awareness section. This course will guide you and help you prepare better for the section. Basic Computer is an important section for general Competition like Banking Exams, SSC, Defence where part of computer section is asked in the real exam State.
- Basic knowledge of Computer
- Downloadable PDF study material to boost your preparation
- Daily recorded Videos Session
- Course subscription for Life Time
- Recorded Backup available for quick Revision
|If you're preparing for banking or any government job exams, then these informational articles will definitely help you
|Indian states and their folk dances
|Indian states chief ministers and governors
|Important dates and days in the year
|UPSC full form
|Visual vocabulary term
So we hope these tips have enlightened you about how to prepare Computer Awareness for Banking exams. You can enroll yourself now at Safalta classes and derive benefits from our best teaching methods including mock test series, practice papers, doubt clarification sessions,s, and revisions by experts at affordable prices. Enroll now for a great experience.
To read our newly launched e-books, Click here