- As per the official notification, UPPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus consists of General knowledge, General Hindi, and nursing. UPPSC has given a detailed syllabus in the official notification.
- The exam will be held in two phases - Prelims and Mains.
- The prelims exam is subjective type, while the mains is discriptive.
Download UPPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus- Click Here.
January Month Current Affairs Free Ebook: Download Here
UPPSC Staff Nurse SyllabusThe purpose behind this exam is to access general awareness, the ability to communicate and understand official orders, and proficiency in nursing.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Source: safalta.comThe UPPSC Staff Nurse exam will be held in two stages. Candidates who will pass the UPPSC Staff Nurse Prelims will be called for the next round i.e. Mains exam. The syllabus for both stages is the same. As per the official notification, UPSSC Staff Nurse Syllabus consists of three main sections:
- General Knowledge
UPPSC Staff Nurse Salary 2022: In-Hand Salary, Gross Salary, Allowances, Benefits
UPPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus- General Knowledge(1) History of India and Indian National Movement:- In the History of India, emphasis should be on a broad understanding of social, economic and political aspects of Indian history. In the Indian National Movement, the candidates are expected to have synoptic view of the freedom movement, growth of nationalism and attainment of Independence.
(2) Indian and World Geography- Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World:- Questions on the Geography of India will relate to Physical, Social & Economic Geography of India. In World Geography only general understanding of the subject will be expected.
(3) Indian Polity and Governance, Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj & Public Policy, Rights - issues etc:- In Indian polity. and Governance questions will test knowledge of country's constitution, political system including Panchayati Raj and Community Development.
(4) Indian Economy and Social Development:- The candidates will be tested with respect to problems and relationship between population, Environment, Urbanisations; broad features of economic policy in India and Indian Culture.
(5) Current Events of National and International Importance:- This will also include questions on Games & Sports. (6) Indian Agriculture:- The candidates will be expected to have general understanding of agriculture in India, agricultural produce and its marketing.
(7) General Science:- Questions on General Science will cover general appreciation and understanding of science including matters of everyday observation and experience, as may be expected of a well educated person, who has not made a special study of any scientific discipline. This will also include questions on role of science and technology in the development of India.
(8) Elementary Mathematics up to class 10th level:-Arithmetic, Algebra and Geometry.
Note:- The candidates are expected to have general awareness about the above topics with special reference to U.P
UPPSC Staff Nurse Eligibility 2022:Check Age Limit, Educational Qualifications And Other Details Here
(1) हिंदी वर्णमाला, विराम चिन्ह
UPPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus- General Hindi
(2) शब्द रचना, वाक्य रचना, अर्थ,
(4) संधि, समास,
(6) अनेकार्थी शब्द,
(7) विलोम शब्द,
(8) पर्यायवाची शब्द,
(9) मुहावरे एवं लोकोक्तियाँ
(10) तत्सम एवं तद्भव, देशज, विदेशी (शब्द भंडार)
UP Anganwadi Salary 2022: Know In-Hand Salary, Payscale, Allowances And Other Details
UPPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus- Nursing
Cysts/Tumours, Diabetes Mellitus, Obesity Gout. The diseases of skin, Ear, Nose and Throat.
Diseases and Disorder of Eye, Intensive care Nursing. Common deficiency diseases, Prevalence
in India, Early symptoms, prevention and treatment. Communicable Diseases: Virus, Bacteria,
Zoonoses and Mosquito.
5. Psychiatric Nursing: Introduction, Community Responsibility, Diagnosis, Management and
6. Community Health Nursing: Concept, Definition of Community Health, difference between:-
Institutional and community health nursing, qualities and function of community health nursing,
Aspects of Community Health Nursing, Demography and Family Welfare. Health Team:
Composition at Community Health Centre (CHC), Primary Health Centre (PHC); Sub-Centre.
Role of Nursing Personnel at Various levels: Male & Female Health Worker, Health
Supervisor, Public Health Nurse, Public Health Supervisor, Vital Health Statistics. Health
education and Communication skills.
pregnancy and alleviations of discomfort, Diseases associated with pregnancy Normal Delivery
Preparation: Normal labour - First stage, Second stage and Third stage of labour, Nursing
Management of Baby and birth, Nursing Management of mother during puerperium,
Complication of pregnancy and its management, High risk pregnancy and its management,
Labour Complications, Complications of puerperium and its management, Obstetrics
operations, Drugs used in Obstetrics, Ethical and legal aspects related to midwifery and
Gynaecological Nursing, Fertility and Infertility Diseases and disorders of female reproductive
system including breasts.
The healthy child, The Infant, Disorder of Infant, Recognition and Management of congenital
anomalies, Breast Feeding, Introduction of Solids, Pre and post Operative care and Preparation
of parents for surgery of the infant child. Diseases of Children: Etiology, Signs and Symptoms,
medical and surgical management, nursing care, Complication, diet, and drug therapy,
prevention and treatment with diseases - Gastro-intestinal system, Respiratory System, Gentourinary System, Cardio Vascular system, Nervous System, Eye and ear, Nutritional Disorder,
Communicable diseases, Hemotological disorder, Endocrine disorder Child health Emergencies,
Psychological disorder problems and the handicapped Child.
9. Professional Trends and Adjustment: Definition and criteria of Nursing profession, Qualities
of a professional nurse, Personal Professional Growth and Continuing Education Career in
Nursing, Professional related organisations: International Council of Nurse (ICN), Indian
Nursing Council (INC), State Nursing Council, World Health Organisation, UNICEF, Trained
Nurse Association of India (TNAI), Red Cross Legislation in Nursing
of Micro-organisms and factors influencing growth, Sources of Infection, Portals of Entry and Exit
of microbes, Transmission of infection, Collection of Specimens and Principles to kept in mind
while collection specimen, Immunity, Control and destruction of micro-organisms
11. Psychology: Definition, Scope and importance for Nurses, Psychology of human
behavior: Emotions, Attitudes, Frustration and Defense mechanisms, Personality, Intelligence
and related Factors, Learning and Observation.
the community and their effects in health and illness. The Family: Family as a social institution
and basic unit for health service, Basic needs of family, Advantages of Planned parenthood. The
Society: Concept of society, Rural and Urban Society, Social Problems, unmarried mothers,
dowry System, drug addiction, alcoholism, delinquency, handicapped, child abuse, domestic
violence, women abuse, Social agencies and remedial measures. Economy: Resources of the
country - Natural, occupational, agricultural, Industrial, etc. Social Security: Population
explosion - its effect on economy and the need for population control, Budgeting for a family, per
capita income and its impact on health and illness.
13. Personal Hygiene: Maintenance of Health, Physical health and Mental Health.
14. Environmental Hygiene: Water: Safe & wholesome water, Uses of water, Water pollution,
Water borne disease and water purification. Air: Air pollution, prevention & Control of Air
pollutions. Waste: Refuse, Excrete, Sewage, Health hazards of these wastes Collection, removal
and disposal of the wastes, Housing, Noise.
15. Computer in Nursing: Disk operating systems, Use of computer in Nursing, Internet & Email in Nursing
UP Police SI Syllabus 2022: Download Subject-Wise Free Syllabus PDF Here!
UPPSC Staff Nurse –Exam Pattern(Plan of Examination)Candidates must also be aware of exam pattern along with the UPSSC Staff Nurse Syllabus. The details related to the UPPSC Staff Nurse exam pattern are as follows:
- There are two stages in the examination.
- There is a total of 170 questions in the examination.
- The time period to complete the exam is 02 Hours (120 Minutes)
- The total marks are 85 Marks.
- The section-wise weightage is depicted below.
|UPPSC Staff Nurse - Section||Number Of Questions||Marks|
|General Knowledge||30 Questions||15|
|General Hindi||20 Questions||10|
|Main Subject Nursing||120 Questions||60|
All the questions are objective type, and carry equal marks of 0.5 for each question.
UPPSC Staff Nurse- Mains
Candidates who are successful in the prelims exam are called for the mains exam. The scheme of exam is as follows:
The main exam consists of 2 parts, that are descriptive in nature. The exam pattern is as follows:
- Part A: This has 5 descriptive questions asked for 5 marks each (word limit 125)
- Part B: Here 6 questions will be asked out of which 4 must be attempted. Each question shall carry 15 marks (word limit 300)
- The total duration of the exam shall be 3 hours.
|Bihar Police SI Syllabus||Haryana Police Constable Syllabus||Haryana Police SI Syllabus|
|Delhi Police Constable Syllabus||UP Police Constable Salary||NEET Eligibility Criteria|
UPPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus FAQs
Q. What are the subjects from which questions are asked in UPPSC Staff Nurse?A. The subjects from which questions are asked in UPPSC Staff Nurse are General knowledge, General Hindi and nursing
Q. How many questions are asked in UPPSC Staff Nurse exam?A. A total of 170 questions are asked in UPPSC Staff Nurse exam.
Q. What is the time duration of the UPPSC Staff Nurse exam?A. The time duration of UPPSC Staff Nurse is 120 minutes or 2 hours.
Q. Is there a negative marking in UPPSC Staff Nurse ?A. No, there is no negative marking in UPPSC Staff Nurse.
|UKSSSC VDO Syllabus||Uttarakhand Forest Guard Syllabus||Haryana CET Syllabus|
|Indian Navy MR Syllabus||Punjab Police Constable Syllabus||Indian Army Clerk Syllabus|